Megami no Sprinter - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - The 17th Day: A 100m Race

Could the husband be dead? Only rationale I can get for why shes doing this unless hes already separated from her.

Dex-chan lover
@Starbright the MC is the husband's little brother, I find it hard to believe he wouldn't know his brother was dead <.< rather, I don't think either of them actually loved each other when they got married. Or the husband did love her and then realized how she was and stopped. Because it really doesn't seem like she loved him. Or at least her obsessions and sexual desire outpace her love for him by a lot and he just can't get on board with it. (Her training plan that she is using on the MC probably broke the older bro)

Dex-chan lover
@WillLi
yeah shes pretty fucked up in the head, its really possible the husband just up and went overseas so as not to deal with her BS anymore.

Aggregator gang
Sex debate of the ages : what it worse, having your dick flopping around while running or your tits?

calling him a kid because of sexual desire, boi shit had me dumb founded

Yup she's a nutty, i now know why she and the husband dont talk anymore and why shes ok with having her husband's little brother bukake her.

Im pretty sure she already cheated and got caught due to her insanely high libido.

Users who are viewing this thread