Megami no Sprinter - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - The 17th Day: A 100m Race

Dex-chan lover
im pretty sure the brother will appear at which point it'll turn in to brother vs brother

but yeah her and little brother is getting closer to sex wont be long now

I have suspicions that the big bro is impotent... Or he lost his balls...Due to cancer maybe?
Plotting here...

Group Leader
Wtf is wrong with this woman? Does she want sore boobs for days? Go get a decent sports bra and put it on before running 😥

Dex-chan lover
This makes 0 sense overall, and why the fuck didn't he fuck her, I mean my dood had the chance.
ty for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@bambou1991 boobs. At least your dick will start to go soft as your blood starts to circulate to the rest of your body as you exert yourself.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh great. The typical "I will tell you a bit of my background so that you will know why I'm doing this and feel pity towards me in order to not let you do that which you've always wanted to do with me" story. Now MC wont try to NTR his bro's waifa and instead will wholeheartedly do as she says without a second thought. Hopefully he WILL let kurebayashi sensei do him in the future...unless he is more of a stupid virgin pussy boy than we've seen so far...

Dex-chan lover
still no husband/brother to show up and tell these degenerate fucks to go fuck themselves. dropped.

Aggregator gang
Tell us already what happened to big bro. This unneeded suspense makes wanna drop this hentai.

Users who are viewing this thread