Megami no Sprinter - Vol. 4 Ch. 21 - The 21st Day: Overcoming Trials

Fed-Kun's army
Wooohhoooo!!! Crazy sis is getting bear D!!!! Hopefully the bear gets to enjoy himself a lot!! Teach is so gonna lose her mind very soon cuz abstaining while having a shota do his best and throwing his smelly man hormones in front of her, oh joy she 9s so gonna be real good material.

Aggregator gang
Here to say once again, bitch is crazy.
Edit: one has accepted him for who he is and how he is trying so hard to improve himself. <- the teacher
The other just want husband version 2.0 because the last one left cause of her bullshit <- the coach
You choose who to support. I've made my choice

Dex-chan lover
@FlashGordan sure, I'm just hoping that he doesn't turn out to be gay as that would be supper sstupid imo considering how long they've been together.

Dex-chan lover
i’ve never thought that in a manga i’d see someone running naked aside from at the feet through the forest willingly.

that last page would be good in one of those out-of-context /a/ threads...

At least i learned something about vitamin c is actually good for recovering weary tendons and ligaments lol

You silly goose have you never watched “The Office” You can’t outrun a bear even while riding a horse and if you think you can just climb a tree, think again because bears can climbs trees faster than they run... *sigh* Thanks Dwight-Sensei🙇🏾‍♂️

Users who are viewing this thread