Megami no Sprinter - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - The 23rd Day: Capture The Moment

Aggregator gang
This chick is denser than lead. How can she/anyone understand this at all and accept it as training when any sane person would think the same way as Mc being just some pervert in girls locker jerking off.
Ugh, she is Bookers to the point that it's consider norm in this story.

Oh, new chick is a secret pervert too. I guess there's still hope from our Mc.

Dex-chan lover
Ah so I guess she's into bukkake. A woman of culture clearly.

Aggregator gang
It would make so much sense if this were World of Moral Reverse and the MC is the only pervert Male around. Surrounded by perverted female

@raze2012 well first thanks for the elaborate answers,
second, from what you've told me the fact that the girl is the brothers wife is completely useless and just had this sick fantasy that japanese like so much the art is good but well i think i will pass on it since it seems like its the only thing the manga as to offer i'm better of jacking off to a doujin than that

Dex-chan lover
@migh " the fact that the girl is the brothers wife is completely useless"

I mean, despite only being an idea to us readers, he's the central motivation to every character in the series so far. Far from just an excuse for pseudo-NTR.

But sure, this isn't Kaguya nor Bokuben. This is a comedy/sports manga more comparable to Shougeki no Soma if anything. Expect lots of over the top absurd humor, and expect a lot of lewd. If that's not for you, then that's how it is.

@raze2012 she could just be an athlete why does she have to be the brothers wife ? I'm not against fanservice but it's not really befitting of a comedy I mean it's more of a doujin plot

reu

Dex-chan lover
@raze2012 "comedy/sports manga"?
Please do point me to a single funny page
Though you're right about the brother

Dex-chan lover
@reu IDK about you, but a dude flying out of a locker room mid-nut is hilarious shit to me. It's all subjective tho.

Maybe it's not "bust a gut" stuff but there's no real attempt to make serious situations sreious. It's more of the "fancy" definition of "comedy":

a play characterized by its humorous or satirical tone and its depiction of amusing people or incidents, in which the characters ultimately triumph over adversity.

@migh because it's the easiest explanation for how she chose MC, why she can live and monitor his habits as strictly as she can without it seeming suspicious to people, and why he finds him attractive (previous chapters elaborate on she thinks MC has "the same scent" as the brother)? It's an absurd concept to begin with and this isn't peak literature. But that doesn't automatically mean there's literally zero thought put into it.

Users who are viewing this thread