Megami no Sprinter - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - The 23rd Day: Capture The Moment

So the new Girl is horny as hell and walks in her Panties in front of her brother (Just something i noticed on page 23)

So second girl "fallen" for him.... (first is a girl of his classmates). And the new girl is contradicting herself.... while watching the photo bad mounting him.

@BDM130 Here's the source for the last page https://isekaiscan.com/manga/i-have-a-mansion-in-the-post-apocalyptic-world/

Mangadex does have it but it doesnt have an English translation. But this a good manga website as well.

Is there any ntr or forced drama or it's just pure fanservice ?

Dex-chan lover
@migh It's technically NTR, but the big brother hasn't been present in any capacity. Just talked about as a big wig. So techncially just fanservice for fendom/fit girls?

wdym the main girl is the big bro's girlfriend @raze2012 ? i havent read it at all kinda weird since it only has comedy tag

Dex-chan lover
@migh It's a very weird concept to explain from scratch, I'd just read Ch. 1 and 2 for context. but I'll try.

So, MC is the dude who nutted this chapter. He aspires to be like his big bro, who was this olympian champion level of runner. But he sucks at running, a lot. Can't even make high school track team.

The tanned girl here is his big bro's wife, another famous athlete. Her whole aspiration is this new method of training that's basically No Nut November to its extreme. Control your masturbation habits (in this case, only nut every 9 days) and it maximizes testostone output, increasing training efficiency (and before you ask, there is some research IRL supporting this. It is nowhere near proven tho). Her research was laughed out of the committee, so she sought to test it out on someone. Making MC go from suck to national high school levels would be great support. So begins the very odd training.

ofc, during the nut days, things tend to get very fanservicy, as you see here. He's gotten bolder and bolder since the beginning, where he was basically the frail shota stereotype in ch. 1. so progress is made in an odd way. MC has a not so subtle crush on his Sister-in-law and at this point they both know it. She's using it to her advantadge, while attempting to not fall to temptation.

Dex-chan lover
So... that is the power of 9 days of abstinence and exercise.

We must harness this super power.

Users who are viewing this thread