Megami no Sprinter - Vol. 5 Ch. 27 - A Storm During the Night

Dex-chan lover
UGH. Okay, this is not okay.
This older sister is legit pissing me off because of her toxic control over the boy.
No wonder her husband left her. Let's argue that cheating was wrong and him leaving was bad, but my god. When a girl uses sex as an excuse to get her way and makes you work for it, I feel it was just a matter of time before it got old and he had enough. Nowadays people will just call the dude a simp, and laugh it off, but he man'd up and walked away.
This girl is literally using sex to get some sort of achievement, and is now using his kid brother now just because her relationship failed.

Ofc I'm writing this full well the author will probably write an ending where the brother is total douche and a half later on, but I'm still against what she's doing.

they show unprotected hand holding but not genitalia, that's weird moral standards for me...

i agree @gregger

especially your last line.

husband character or personality is not completely develop and totally more minor than side characters in the manga.

it's only a matter of time before the author will make him a bad person in the end to justify what the wife doing is acceptable and ok.

i just hope they divorced first before doing something.

well, it is the author's story, what we can only do is wait for the plot :)

my statement above is purely my opinion only and not to provoke other readers.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, i’ve never liked this specific type of blackmail in ecchi stories but it’s also a situation where all she can do is threaten MC cause if she actually leaked it then she’d lose her only connection to his sister-in-law. That and i kinda ship them.

Dex-chan lover
@forever we already have an isekai with the main theme being a naked dude with his shlong out in the blue. So that idea is already taken i'm afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread