Megami no Sprinter

@Hamin How is is NTR? If anything its the reverse. He's slowly stealing away his brother's girl. It's not NTR if the MC is into someone that's already fucking married.

Dex-chan lover
@jameaney sure, it's not ntr in the sense that there is no cuckold in the situation but it can be used as an encompassing term(internet slang) for stealing someone else's wife/girlfriend and is the context I'm using it in. Basically, this manga is scummy abhorrent nonsense and sickfuck degenerates would find joy in it.

Buuut the sensei is good shit so werf

This is so bad that it hurts to read, even as a fanservice series...yet I keep coming back to find out what happens next.

Dex-chan lover
Will anyone bother giving a spoiler for me? The description gives me an impression that this is some cheating wife/sports thot story, well, i am not really into something as such so i wanna avoid it by having extra piece of information

@kamishiniyari The husband never shows up except in flashbacks where his face is obscured. It's the MC's older brother, and he basically ran off and left his wife to do whatever he wants. So is it cheating? Kind of, it's not like they've slept together or are dating. Do you really feel bad like you would in other stories where the MC is the one cheating? Not really.

Dex-chan lover
@HangBXI , lol
@jameaney , hmm, basically his big bro is a husband that was neglecting his wife?? I can accept this one then since the original husband is such an irresponsible kunt. Well, what i fear is if the big bro was such a good husband to her, but she starts seducing the lil bro, that's what i want to avoid.
@jujariharo , i like lewd drawing too, after looking at jameaney synopsis , i guess i gotta read it..hopefully i don't get disappointed later.

Dex-chan lover
This story reminds me of an anon who got banned from a gym for edging himself between sets.

Fed-Kun's army
If you like happiness, stay the fuck away from this. I sometimes still get haunted by the images this manga contains. Seriously, it makes me feel sick.

The story is really unrealistic. MC brother never show up and his wife seducing his brother, the f**k is this ?

Group Leader
Obviously wife did the same shit to MC brother, so he ran off to america or some shit.

Dex-chan lover
Do they actual hook up or is it mostly just her giving him blue balls?

Users who are viewing this thread