Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai - Vol. 11 Ch. 74 - Helped me find the answers together

Dex-chan lover
You fucking stupid bitch, you absolute moron, literal no brain shit inside your nervous system, radioactive-poisoned emotinally stunned retarded piece of a boyfriend

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty simple guys. He has no insecurities about his relationship and the spark of jealousy that may exist deep within his heart is massively over-powered by his love and desire to see Meguro succeed in her goals, so he has no problems using that guy to achieve that end because his faith in the relationship he has with Meguro is invincible now.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know if some people really didn't see this coming or are more in denial for how moronic this development was.

ps. thanks for the spoiler, when you read the new ch. please share it again here... not really wanting to read this for a while, but at least I want to know how it ends.
I should clarify that Koga not talking to her much was just one factor. Her overall reason to break up with him was a bit vague but she essentially says that she keeps "spoiling" herself with thoughts about her future together with Koga, taking him for granted even when he's not around so to speak, and because of that she considers the relationship is too much for her right now (almost as if she's implying she doesn't deserve it)

I also mentioned it in the previous thread but the way she words her request at the end implies it could be temporary. She says "Please allow me to forget about you once", but because the chapter ends on a cliffhanger without Koga's answer I can't say one way or the other.

Don't wanna spread misinformation so I'm just laying it out.

Dex-chan lover
I'm out. Fuck this shit, fuck this manga. It's gone down hill since he graduated, now this? No, I won't waste another second.
And people wonder why stories often end at the confession. Sometimes that's a blessing for the reader, because otherwise we get this kind of garbage.

Dex-chan lover
There is an entire city full of tutors you could pick from and he picks the worst one for this situation. Literally any tutor would be better. Wtf

Dex-chan lover
Glad I don't actually read this, I read the first couple of chapters and wanted to see where this this is going, Imagine the author pulls this shit 74 chapters in

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty simple guys. He has no insecurities about his relationship and the spark of jealousy that may exist deep within his heart is massively over-powered by his love and desire to see Meguro succeed in her goals, so he has no problems using that guy to achieve that end because his faith in the relationship he has with Meguro is invincible now.
We will see about that. Surely everything will be fine. Right?

Dex-chan lover
what the fuck. I was so impressed by how mature and real the situation unfolded, the nuance of what Meguro felt and how she casually chatted. There's legit in The Search of Lost Time by Proust a similar treatment, of all those made-up scenarios and conversations that we think we need, that we'd crave vindication and envy when seeing again a lost love, when by the time it might happen, it won't matter to us too, and not only the careless past lover.

And then the worst and most stupid decision by Koga. Him not exactly understanding what Zaizen was to her was already a terrible sign.

BAKA BAKA BAKA

It would have been a great idea for him to tutor Meguro himself. I find that it can be important for every one in the couple and manage understandable insecurities to reappropriate some things that your partner did with someone else. Because those experiences belong to you first and foremost, not to your ex, so for example, why would you stop to go to a restaurant you like just because you went there with them? Why not supplant any memory there with them with new ones with your partner?

They could have kept supporting each other and learning together, but no, instead he's pushing his gf towards her ex, when he has no morals. It's a recipe for disaster.

I can guess it will mostly be an occasion for Zaizen to reconsider the damage he wreaks around him because he still dgaf but fuck seeing him grow, he can just rot in his corner! I love neatly resolving every conflict but often the healthiest thing to do is cut the bullshit and stay away from lost causes. And I hate that any success in Meguro's exam will be due to Zaizen's tutoring even if all goes well eventually.

The story always led to dealing with that initial drama but I hate this shit, their couple is so wholesome that it's a treat to read without this self-sabotage

Fed-Kun's army
ok, for me this manga end with the confession, i was trying to keep on it but with this bullshit i am out.

From the raw in next chapter the blond dude go to meguro’s house to teach her personally and she would start to think about how she had take Logan for granted and maybe she doesn’t deserve him/should break up with him lmao 🤣 it’s not even a joke

Dex-chan lover
Spoilers for 75 if people are desperate and need their fix

The teacher really doesn't want anything to do with Meguro, sexually or romantically, so that won't be an issue. But him tutoring her does lead to Meguro asking to break things off with Koga because she doesn't feel worthy of him more or less.

There are no more chapters so dunno how it continues.
I knew she was kinda dumb but... Holy shit.
That dude fucked her up so bad in so many ways with what he did it's shocking the author doesnt realize what traumatic horrific shit they wrote and is passing off as normal.

Is meguro a self insert for the author or something and she's just violently coping!?

Dex-chan lover
The author is a failure at writing heavy content and should be ashamed. I anticipated something like this after 30.5 but this is going beyond what I had in mind. What a disgusting and uninformed way to handle actual grooming and sexual exploitation, even if manga. 70

I hope that the author unironically gets the mental help they need.
Holy shit yes. Is this the author's way of coping after being groomed and sexually abused in a similar way?

Its fucking disgusting how its handled in this manga. None of that woke bullshit where people loose their shit cause "omg sexy loli character is literal cp" but this is unironically one of the most deranged portrayals of this topic ive ever seen.

Meguro spent years acting as a cum rag because thats what her first love, an authority figure, basically taught her was the correct thing to do at a vulnerable age. To the point she feels she isnt worthy of genuine love from the first guy that doesnt try to fuck her.

There's good reason people under 18 cannot consent. If anything this manga makes me think the age of consent should be raised.

Users who are viewing this thread