Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai - Vol. 10 Ch. 69 - I find it unfair

Dex-chan lover
I guess this chap explains WHY her mom seemingly did not try to save Saki from being sexually exploited by her shitty exes.

Saki likely never told her anything at all.

Cause going by how caring and protective of her daughter she appears to be in this chap, there is no fucking way she would have stayed quiet and allowed her daughter to get tricked into becoming a sex doll for manipulative assholes.

Dex-chan lover
I have always had a fantastic time reading this manga. I really appreciate the good relationship Koga has with with Meguro. Their dynamic has that peaceful atmosphere to them that it's fun just scrolling along reading about them.

Dex-chan lover
Forgot about this, then i remember that ch 72 is still the latest chapter because this serie doesn't have a set schedule and author release chapters whenever she wants lol

Though now that her other serie ended, hopefully this one get some updates lol

Dex-chan lover
Ah, being jealous of a parent for not having the same strong points they have. How cute. Our boy has to make her value her own strong points, which are...which are....

Aggregator gang
Nice little arc cause its actually about koga and meguro for the first time in what feels like a long time

Users who are viewing this thread