Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai - Vol. 10 Ch. 73 - What she needs by her side now

Dex-chan lover
You act like this manga has been drama free. It hasn't.
He didn't say otherwise lmao, there is drama but it always last like 1 or 2 chapters at most, probably won't be different here given manga should be ending soonish (like 3 or 4 more chapters in raws, since is at 75)

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure Meguro-san will be totally blasé about the situation, as is her usual, but I really wish she'd get angry at asshole-sensei. But I suppose that would first require her to fully realize just how badly he used her and fucked her over.

Dex-chan lover
AhShitHereWeGoAgain.gif
39kaz7.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I hate to break it to you guys but this author is the pinnacle of "both sides seems fair" and love is all that matters. The most "you can't control your actions when you're in love" excuse having aahhhh writer. It will be fine, but you aren't going to get what you want.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how the author will handle this extremely sensitive topic in a way that will appear believable.

I do hope the author does touch on the topic that even the most wide eyed and idealist man would find this scenario awkward.

Hopefully it's not:

"Ah so this dude sexually exploited my girlfriend's lack of understanding of social interactions when she was younger and then threw her out like a used toy.

No problem bro I forgive you, water under the bridge" :thumbsup:
it sounds a lot like what is probably gonna happen.

for sure that extra chapter where we got his pov and he clearly was scum... like his teacher is gonna make the MC not having problems with this guy a lot better... :wooow: :wooow: :wooow:

Dex-chan lover
$100 says all this build up ends up as a nothing burger. Nothing will be confronted, nothing will be resolved.

Meguro will do the "I'm with this guy now" sensei middle school molester will go "Okey dokey" and MC will just accept it all happened and move on.

Its like not a single person in this has emotions.

Dex-chan lover
I know he did her wrong and everyone in comments is out for his blood.
Yet for some reason I hope it fizzles out in "water under the bridge nothing I can do can change the past even though it might bring temporary catharsis" or something like that.

Dex-chan lover
$100 says all this build up ends up as a nothing burger. Nothing will be confronted, nothing will be resolved.

Meguro will do the "I'm with this guy now" sensei middle school molester will go "Okey dokey" and MC will just accept it all happened and move on.

Its like not a single person in this has emotions.
If Koga or Saki don't confront him, I at least expect Saki's little sister to show up and kick his nuts really hard, then proceed to spit some truths.

Dex-chan lover
Whelp, here we go. Since chapter had a "i can't teach her she needs a teacher" bit earlier, it would be hilarous if he asked him to teach her lol. It would be on brand. She also completely ignored Koga as soon as sensei came in to her vision lol.

And i totally expect the "i fucked a middleschooler" sensei to go scot free at the end of this.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Whelp, here we go. Since chapter had a "i can't teach her she needs a teacher" bit earlier, it would be hilarous if he asked him to teach her lol. It would be on brand. She also completely ignored Koga as soon as sensei came in to her vision lol.

And i totally expect the "i fucked a middleschooler" sensei to go scot free at the end of this.
yep, Mc complimenting the guy on how good he is at teaching is preparing for this and then have a chapter were he get all jumpy getting jealouse while Meguro big moment having a deadpan expression saying no to "sensei" because she already has a bf. (I could go further but I don't have much faith in the authir pulling sth good out of this, author so far is going there's different types of love even if some are scummy, all is good)

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how the author will handle this extremely sensitive topic in a way that will appear believable.

I do hope the author does touch on the topic that even the most wide eyed and idealist man would find this scenario awkward.

Hopefully it's not:

"Ah so this dude sexually exploited my girlfriend's lack of understanding of social interactions when she was younger and then threw her out like a used toy.

No problem bro I forgive you, water under the bridge" :thumbsup:
I will sadly have to remind you of chapter 30.5. Your last sentence was literally already said by Meguro herself. I personally hate that chapter, it is terrible writing wise considering Meguro as a character around that time and the timing itself. The content in itself is questionable, too.
There were massive amounts of mental gymnastics involved to have her unironically forgive and forget her groomer and abuser and actually be thankful to him and make known her feelings of genuine love, even if not romantic, she still feels for him while having been dating Makoto for a while. She also did already know herself that she was groomed and taken advantage of like a toy at that point.

Ch30.5 went for such a weird approach that Meguro is pretty much stuck in this self-hostage stockholm syndrome whatever it is the author wanted it to be situation.
I, for that reason, have no real hope that this will end in a satisfying way- There was no real development on the Sensei matter in these ~40 chapters so Meguro herself most probably will end up with a positive attitude towards him, regardless of how disgusting and questionable that is.

Bonus points if Makoto is able to wake her up and that she finally is able to lash out on that creepy criminal with the help of Makoto.

Users who are viewing this thread