Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai - Vol. 10 Ch. 73 - What she needs by her side now

Dex-chan lover
I swear to God if the author let a child groomer get out scot free, even tell us to sympathize with him...
Also Meguro ignored her current boyfriend for her ex lmao, shit can't be real
Bruh, imagine you're walking down the street and notice your best homie walking side by side with Hitler, ofc you're first gonna notice Hitler

Dex-chan lover
If you really want to, spoilers up to chapter 75

Koga himself asks Zaizen to be Meguro's personal home tutor, thinking only he can actually help her and that this is the best for her future.
Meguro accepts, although she does say she wants to do what she can for Koga to be at ease in the situation.
Zaizen accepts to helpp as well and starts giving her lessons at her house.
In chapter 75 Meguro comes to a realization that she's taking Koga for granted and asks to break up with him, thinking the current relationship and situation is too much for her right now. Her wording does imply this is temporary (一度). The conclusion remains to be seen.
this reads like elaborate joke, ngl

If you really want to, spoilers up to chapter 75

Koga himself asks Zaizen to be Meguro's personal home tutor, thinking only he can actually help her and that this is the best for her future.
Meguro accepts, although she does say she wants to do what she can for Koga to be at ease in the situation.
Zaizen accepts to helpp as well and starts giving her lessons at her house.
In chapter 75 Meguro comes to a realization that she's taking Koga for granted and asks to break up with him, thinking the current relationship and situation is too much for her right now. Her wording does imply this is temporary (一度). The conclusion remains to be seen.
Ok if she actually decided to really break up with him the only good ending will be if koga accepts it and move on with his life , become a successful person and meet a good girl with not a body count within 3 digits lmao while meguro end up as huge slut /drug addicts / single mother all alone and regret her stupid decision

Dex-chan lover
I wonder how the author will handle this extremely sensitive topic in a way that will appear believable.

I do hope the author does touch on the topic that even the most wide eyed and idealist man would find this scenario awkward.

Hopefully it's not:

"Ah so this dude sexually exploited my girlfriend's lack of understanding of social interactions when she was younger and then threw her out like a used toy.

No problem bro I forgive you, water under the bridge" :thumbsup:
So far it will be because everyone in this manga is unrealistically forgiving

Dex-chan lover
Hm... for some reason I feel like he is a misunderstanding. The nonchalance of how it was said made me feel it won't be something important. I know that is weird reasoning.

Users who are viewing this thread