Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai - Vol. 4 Ch. 25 - That's All I Need Right Now.

Dex-chan lover
1118.png

Depressing how useful this picture will be for so many comment sections.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
Dear author, please delete that character, thank you.

Contributor
The f? the foreshadowing at the ending of the chapter obviously has nothing to do with NTR. If I were to say, Meguru probably bonned the guy the girl at the ending liked/likes.

Dex-chan lover
her smiling so much is setting a HUGE flag and i don't think i like that, though this new girl gives me ZERo bad vibes though, you just know what kind of character will it be

Dex-chan lover
can ppl just appreciate this awkward yet quite cute couple, there wont be any drama really

Dex-chan lover
I like their characterization this chapter, but that sudden left curve straight into the wall with this asshole at the end (who I'm assuming isn't a love rival but wants to see her miserable for whatever reason) is kinda too soon. I could handle this if we didn't just have this same issue a few chapters back with a love interest trying to get in the way.

Also, considering how Fujii will be with her, I'm assuming she'll be on guard in case any bullshit happens. Alternatively, if she goes after MC, Fujii may be the one to call bullshit but whatever.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
I bet meguro slept with a boy, and the girl at the end liked that boy, so she is pissed that the boy she liked slept with a slut instead of her.

Saying from her perspective, I think meguro is a good girl that was mixed up.

Contributor
Oh christ these people. Yes, sure, she wronged you or maybe a friend of yours, but can't you just suck it up like normal people do?

My theory is that him saying "I hope you can have fun without me also" might make her think he thinks it's alright if she does stuff with other people because that's what she got "taught". The situation is probably gonna get resolved quickly because we saw that author didn't really like drama too much, so I don't think it will be something too big.

As for the girl at the end, probably a case of "you did it with the guy I love !" or something. If someone read 26/27, feel free to spoil me

Dex-chan lover
I like how all new characters only appear here to make mischief.

MD@Home
Lol! Well, here we go again XD! I love it that just knowing where, who, what and when a new character is introduced the audience can imagine and expect what to happen next XD!!

Users who are viewing this thread