Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai - Vol. 4 Ch. 30 - The "Me" I Like

Dex-chan lover
I thought she was going to act like nothing happened for a moment but I'm happy that she has enough self-respect to not be some unfaithful dumbass' back-up plan.

Dex-chan lover
"most first loves don't last anyways"
this is a dangerous and absurd notion
if you think on that irrational, defeatist logic, then you can also say your second love is also "not bound to last", there is no leap here
slippery slope into a life of meaningless relationships that don't last because you never take it seriously; "there's always the next one"

I've said this before and I'll say this again:
this is probably the most perverse manga in this website, more so than some ryona H manga posted around
this is sending a horrible, cruel and wrong message masquerading as some cute vanilla manga

this author is sick in the head and a fucking vile twisted piece of shit, a true 1/10, probably the only true 1/10 hosted here

@havelmom
1c8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Well, looks like i was wrong LOL. I hoped he just wanted to apologize, but he wanted something more. I mean, the problem isnt that he wanted to go back with his ex, who is the one he truly loved, the problem is that he tried to go back to his ex before dumping his actual gf. Thats an ass move and he deserved what happened to him.

Not like i feel bad for her tho, since she isnt any better than him. Just because she was jealous and believed some rumors, she behaved like a rude fuck with Meguro and like a controlling bitch with her bf, and even after knowing the truth she puts the part of blame she should put on herself for her failed relationship on someone else. Girl, if you go out with someone knowing that he is still in love with his ex, thats not the ex's fault, but yours.
Try to fix your jealousy tantrums and then maybe your next boyfriend wont try to ditch you as soon as he sees an opening with another girl. Till then:

IdGnNde.png

Dex-chan lover
@havelmom Jump off a cliff you fucking incel, she said that after they had already broken up, and it's a genuine piece of truth that any normal person would get and understand, but since you're a retarded underage incel, you clearly lost your mind over it.

I saw that coming but aya is right, he is just so pathetic. I am sure the next time her first love appear, there will be no drama

@havelmom In general, your very first relationship is not going to last because you don't have a lot of experience in relationships, so it will most likely not go far, even if both partners try their best. I thought this was common knowledge.

Dex-chan lover
Virgin Doujima vs Chad Koga
This is an interesting way to see it lol, I wonder how many of Meguros BFs actually went balls deep in her?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation.

I've seen some comments here comparing Doujima to Meguros first love, so can I get perhaps a recap of what he did and why that makes him a bad person?
(Please note that I'm bad at social stuff, so I might have no picked up the relevant clues and nuances. And I write BENEFIT OF DOUBT in capital letters.)

Double-page supporter
like everyone else i expected the guy to just apologize but nope he is just a cheating cunt, at least he served as development for aya and meguro

This chap is great, it shows the sign of healing and maturing in Meguro. I'm glad she's progressing to be mentally healthy again!

Users who are viewing this thread