Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai - Vol. 11 Ch. 76 - What can I leave

Double-page supporter
istg if the MC dont end up getting a new girl im gonna drop this shii, cuz fuck you FMC youre a stupid thot

Dex-chan lover
This is stupid beyond belief. I came back to read this chapter despite dropping this just to see how much dumber it got, and boy was I not expecting this level of retardation.

Sasuga author-san, amazing entirely pointless drama. Calling this stupid doesn't do this justice.

Dex-chan lover
Told you they are both autistic as fuck. Koga is just a little more high functioning.

I think sensei was the real MC all along. He got scot-free and even got praise and appreciation from other characters. He will continue his predatory ways with a clear mind going forward (not that he really gives a fuck anyway considering everyone is ok with it). Good for him i guess.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
FYI the manga ends in chapter 78.

If you don't want to wait, and because I know many people are already fed up with this story, here's the spoiler:
Of course they end up back together in 2 chapters lol. This was a literal nothing burger. Nothing happens to the teacher or any of the other characters either. In the last chapter Meguro just finishes her exams and gets back together with Koga, that's it, nothing else.
Fuck this. Im dropping it. What a wasted piece of shit manga. This literal fucking chapter made MY BLOOD PRESSURE RISE!

Dex-chan lover
Fuck this. Im dropping it. What a wasted piece of shit manga. This literal fucking chapter made MY BLOOD PRESSURE RISE!
there's 2 more chapters that are pretty much the closure on how the author will treat us like morons for not getting his taste in the break up (?)

Dex-chan lover
He's a dumbass and she's even dumber.

I swear, if she ends up with someone else right now in this break up, I will hate her. I hope she doesn't, but I hope he does and moves on and she regrets her stupid decision forever.

This is also the STUPIDEST advice/way a relationship should go. So shit is tough? work through it. Giving up like a dumbass...

The author must be a femcel if she makes the MC wait for her.
He should experiment with other girls and other relationships IF she wants the MC to accept her back.
The FMC has been with many dudes and the author really wants him to wait for her?
Come one now

Users who are viewing this thread