Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai - Vol. 11 Ch. 76 - What can I leave

Dex-chan lover
So the author actually went through with pushing some straight up retarded messages/agendas that fully ruin BOTH leads in a handful of chapters.
This is pretty much the continuation of 34.5 or whatever dog chapter it was where she said she still loves and is thankful to sensei when she already knew everything (the grooming and using). How Koga and Meguro reasoned and acted these last chapters was absolutely asspull random writing.

Fully failed the sensei character and working with any "depth" this manga had. Ngl the last ~30% of the manga are a real 2-3/10. What a shame.
I mean from the start. The premise is a girl who is emotionally stunted and ends up sleeping with a pile of people because of it.

The author never addresses the baggage and problems that being sexually promiscuous at that age brings, doesn't address the predatory nature of the tutor, doesn't address the clear mental issues its left her with, and then pulls this idiocy out of their ass and pretends like a guy will just be fine going through all this.

Could've been a very deep manga about emotional feelings and relationships, instead its two unrealistic robots following a garbage script.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah reading Kasane to Subaru and then this feel like getting a lobotomy
Also I am gonna kinkshame people, cucks are genuinely the most pathetic people on the planet
Wait is that Kasane manga also like this one? I had it on "plan to read" .

Dex-chan lover
So basically
0426f9e5-d82e-4a34-95b0-a9259b64867b_text.gif

Dex-chan lover
FYI the manga ends in chapter 78.

If you don't want to wait, and because I know many people are already fed up with this story, here's the spoiler:
Of course they end up back together in 2 chapters lol. This was a literal nothing burger. Nothing happens to the teacher or any of the other characters either. In the last chapter Meguro just finishes her exams and gets back together with Koga, that's it, nothing else.
Thanks, I'll just set this to completed and forget it ever existed.

So Meguro broke up with Koga, because for some unfathomable reason she thinks that by breaking up she'll no longer think about the person she loves, intending to get back together with him later. Is this girl stupid? She says her feelings won't change but if she instantly went from in-love and distracted to not just by ending the relationship really implies she's a heartless person and that her feelings for Koga were very light. I can't imagine dumping someone I love to focus on something and actually being focused on that thing.

Koga is also being pretty naive here, unless he's planning on making zero connections with any humans over at his college then his feelings are probably likely to change in some way. Especially since Meguro was too much of a coward to actually speak out a commitment like "lets get back together when I'm not too busy for you" for him even latch onto emotionally.

Dex-chan lover
So 9°C got axed and fucked up and rushed up the ending because she was unable to develop the drama she was cooking in so few chapters left, AGAIN.
Wait what do you mean again? Has the author fumbled endings before?

"checks author's work history"
Oh, this is the author of "Osananajimi no Ohimesama" and "Natsuki-kun wa Kyou mo Kirei".

Both known for having inconclusive endings. Man that explains a LOT.

Dex-chan lover
This is idiotic... If you end a relationship over a hardship, what stops you from end it the next time something happens 🤷🏻🤦🏻.

Also, remind me something... Did these have sex at all?
from what I remember, nope... which I was expecting to be a plot point in a moment of the story as she just have sex in the search of love and finally doing with someone whom she loves how would it go on her mind.
also to see her sister with an axe when the tutor reappeared as he was the main cause of her.... tism?

Dex-chan lover
Kasane is actually good with proper adult relationship instead of whatever the fuck this is
So yeah, u should read it
Yeah I am doing that now out of curiosity cause of that comment.

I like it.

Dex-chan lover
the story is doing something kinda interesting here, developing meguro's character in a way that is overly supportive of her own (dumb) decisions, which works with the apparent theme of the story, or at least the current arc. however, it's difficult to just go along with what the story is doing because it's dumb. it's unsatisfying to have characters in what seems to be a love story to not play the part.

i hope the two don't get back together. for one, they don't seem to want to be together. girl didn't take much convincing to break up with guy, and guy just accepted her decision without any problem. also, it feels bad that the recent chapters make it look like the guy got used for girl's character development. quite unusual and interesting, but feels bad. kinda wish guy finds someone who would get angry for him about this.
alternatively, it would be funny to see that guy has something going on that makes him not care about this whole break-up thing. he could just find his current tutoring thing more fulfilling than having this relationship with girl, but i want something spicier.

Aggregator gang
Yeah, they deserve each other, she's dumb and he is a coward. Honestly, if I was Meguro, just having my boyfriend send my abusive, manipulative and womanizer ex to PRIVATELY tutor me after realizing what he has done to me...that would be reason enough for a break up. But I'm wrong I guess? Forgive the guy a let him continue on manipulating girls without ANY consequences and just say "he's a jerk".

So pathetic how it went from both supporting each other to something among the line of "I want to achieve things by myself"...why even get back at the end then? Why learn about love and relationships, since relationships are based in including your partner on your life decisions and struggles??
The author was under influence of something, this is... idk... terrible writing (or no real life experience, which 99% of romcoms suffers from).

This manga failed to please the romance readers AND the cuck readers, this on it's on is an achievement. Gratz.

Dex-chan lover
Luckily it's going to end soon, so the author can't make other dumb decisions to make the story even worse.

Dex-chan lover
If someone breaks up with you, and uses that as their reason for doing so:
1) they are literally retards.
2) you are probably better without them

So no, dont wait for them, or anything like that. Cherish the happy moments, yeah, but move on with your life and look for someone new.
You are not a 24/7 market, that they can dump and come back to whenever they feel its convenient. You are a person, and should wait for nobody to get their heads out of their asses.

Users who are viewing this thread