Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai - Vol. 11 Ch. 76 - What can I leave

Dex-chan lover
This is so stupid.

"Hey, babe. I have to really focus on studying for those entrance exams so I won't be available to meet or even have mindspace to text much or at all. This has nothing to do with you, with us, so don't doubt a second I love you. Let's do something nice for the holidays when I'm done."

"Oh, no problem. I was already trying to give you some space but you're already too busy to have a proper talk about it so that there's no misunderstanding. So I'm really glad you said so. Let's celebrate you crushing those exams, bet"

Done. And if you insist, you can still manage the complicated return of the ex Zaizen in the picture but the break-up but actually wait for me, is so unnecessary. Meguro is most likely autistic but it turns her into a sociopath.

Dex-chan lover
This isn't a story about romance, or healing, or anything of substance. Its about "love". The idea of love in all of its forms and how its the purest form of human emotion even when its really bad. None of these characters are realistic in any way and the story doesn't try to treat them as such.

You come to realize that all of their personalities are just quirks to clash together like toys to make drama that doesn't matter because the author can think of how real people would act in those situations. Quirks so strong it make you think everyone is on some sort of spectrum but that's just how its written with no thought put into their actions or thinking. And when there is thought its just to justify the positivity of that person's "love" even when its really bad. Even at the end, Maguro is still trying to emulate the tutor who basically took advantage of her because that was the love her left her and as Koga said, that's something to hold on to.

I don't read a lot of hard romance stories because "love" being used as a tool is fair. Its realistic, but the characters have to be just a realistic and even if they are, the realism of life is just as frustrating as any nonsense a person can write and think up depending on the type of story. But these character aren't realistic or thoughtful or growing in ways that matter. This ending is trying to do that last part but it doesn't understand what it needs to do, to do it.

Dex-chan lover
This is so fucking stupid. If a girl breaks up with you for absolutely no reason, please just move on. If she thinks that lightly of your feelings, she doesn't care about you.

These two fucking robots are so unrealistic.
Something like that is usually what happens when a girl wants to "take a break" from the relationship.

Dex-chan lover
So basically
0426f9e5-d82e-4a34-95b0-a9259b64867b_text.gif

A "break" really means she wants to do a Trial Run with your possible replacement (or she wants to have "fun" on a trip). Unless you're a wimp you should tell her "That's fine, except it's a break-UP. I'm not going to wait for you to come back after getting dicked by another man."

Dex-chan lover
So the author actually went through with pushing some straight up retarded messages/agendas that fully ruin BOTH leads in a handful of chapters.
This is pretty much the continuation of 34.5 or whatever dog chapter it was where she said she still loves and is thankful to sensei when she already knew everything (the grooming and using). How Koga and Meguro reasoned and acted these last chapters was absolutely asspull random writing.

Fully failed the sensei character and working with any "depth" this manga had. Ngl the last ~30% of the manga are a real 2-3/10. What a shame.
The series ended at the love hotel. Koga did not wuss out and actually did have sex with Meguro and the series ended. Everything after is just a weird collective delusion everyone reading is having. The cuck arc isn't real. The incest twins aren't real. None of it is real.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
This is such a BS melodramatic development.
If you don't want to be so reliant on him, talk about it and change that dynamic in your relationship.
If you want to spend more time studying, then set some ground rules that would be conducive to that type of relationship for that timeframe.

You don't end a relationship in this type of scenario unless you seriously consider breaking up for good because you want to pursue different goals or something, and that's not the vibe we are getting. At least I don't see it as such. She basically wants to stroke her ego by asking him out instead and putting little to no thought into how hurtful it is to her partner.

This manga really should have ended after part 1. All the arcs that came out after that feel like the author was trying to fulfill the quota.

Dex-chan lover
y'know this shit would've been decent without all of this half baked drama the author tries to shoehorn in, all for the sake of keeping this afloat. ruin their product to milk out a few more bucks... and can't even come to decent conclusion either.

"i wanna take a break in this relationship so I can improve upon myself and persevere through hardship by myself" my ass, like that needs a break up. so fucking pointless. i need to change my review.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I just finally found the end to some series that really went south by the end and waited for a long ass time to find how they actually endrd (kawaiisou genki kun and kono s wo miyo) and now this one.... goddammit japanese author are really good at NOT making good endings from their series.

Dex-chan lover
FYI the manga ends in chapter 78.

If you don't want to wait, and because I know many people are already fed up with this story, here's the spoiler:
Of course they end up back together in 2 chapters lol. This was a literal nothing burger. Nothing happens to the teacher or any of the other characters either. In the last chapter Meguro just finishes her exams and gets back together with Koga, that's it, nothing else.
story of couple breakup are not uncommon for me ...

but still...
that the breakup happen when char meet their EX and its like announce they are unsatisfied with current partner and want be back with their EX

Dex-chan lover
oh cool, that's a cute way to look at it, now throw in some caltrops in the way and get these two to overcome them for the climax

Dex-chan lover
I just finally found the end to some series that really went south by the end and waited for a long ass time to find how they actually endrd (kawaiisou genki kun and kono s wo miyo) and now this one.... goddammit japanese author are really good at NOT making good endings from their series.
depend on series...bad ending process only happen when creator want go overdramatic route ..

there its quite number of series that mangaka actually finish the story with very natural feeling

Dex-chan lover
I knew that

can't believe that the series end right there, shiiit authors really can't escape from destroying their own work with bad endings
And here we thought Osananajimi no Ohimesama dropped the ball

NIB

Dex-chan lover
What a way to rage inducing near the ending.
Kudos to the mangaka artist, she made it in the end, female mangaka writing romance are the worst.

Fed-Kun's army
A tale old as time:
A desensitized hoe that the only thing that makes her feel anything is the thrills that only a situationship with a fuckboy can provide and a simp that think that he landed the last pussy in the whole planet

Double-page supporter
The end point is so predictable, reading a spoiler does not feel like getting spoiled at all

Users who are viewing this thread