Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai - Vol. 10 Ch. 73 - What she needs by her side now

Dex-chan lover
Whelp, here we go. Since chapter had a "i can't teach her she needs a teacher" bit earlier, it would be hilarous if he asked him to teach her lol. It would be on brand. She also completely ignored Koga as soon as sensei came in to her vision lol.

And i totally expect the "i fucked a middleschooler" sensei to go scot free at the end of this.
I mean, that is the norm for the "FL is a giga slut" manga genre.

They put these deep complex themes and events into their stories to never properly elaborate on them. Or more like, they simply can't. They don't know shit about grooming and sexual exploitation and won't research but it is easy writing and devlopment, hurrdurr. That is why the author is okay with the actual criminal not only going scot free but even be in favorable standing with Meguro.
There will be some pseudo "this is deep and out there alternative" moment, always. But it always is shit and makes you question if it ain't some deflection attempt by authors, lmao.

Her ignoring him is so weird and out of place, too. So what if it is Sensei? She was missing Koga for weeks and asked for a hangout herself and she can't even greet him? She also didn't have to instantly realize who Sensei is from afar after all this time, lmao. That is so far fetched.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, that is the norm for the "FL is a giga slut" manga genre.

They put these deep complex themes and events into their stories to never properly elaborate on them. Or more like, they simply can't. They don't know shit about grooming and sexual exploitation and won't research but it is easy writing and devlopment, hurrdurr. That is why the author is okay with the actual criminal not only going scot free but even be in favorable standing with Meguro.
There will be some pseudo "this is deep and out there alternative" moment, always. But it always is shit and makes you question if it ain't some deflection attempt by authors, lmao.

Her ignoring him is so weird and out of place, too. So what if it is Sensei? She was missing Koga for weeks and asked for a hangout herself and she can't even greet him? She also didn't have to instantly realize who Sensei is from afar after all this time, lmao. That is so far fetched.
This is the make or break arc of the story. If they continue to paint the whole situation as "love is complicated" there is no salvaging this dumpster fire. And from what we've seen so far, it will go in that direction unless Koga sees nothing but red next chapter and goes ham on the pedos face. But he won't. He is a pussy through and through. He will let him teach her as well.

Group Leader
Having read the raws I'll just say this (not really spoilers but just in case):

Whatever you think is gonna happen (including all the stuff written in these comments), it's worse than that.
Chapter 30.5 is a masterpiece compared to what happens in the next couple chapters.
I wonder how many people will stay around after 74/75.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, seeing the comments raging over "ahhh a pedofile! Burn him on stake!" I would like to remind you some things:
this shit happens always, all the times, across all countries, in real life. And our fictional Meguro didn't get pregnant back then, so it's not even the worst case. Now, the author tries to show some fictional way of "resolving" or "concluding" such life situations. That is why it's interesting for me, and that's why I'm reading this to the end. Those who are not happy with the premise will not be happy with whichever conclusion. On my part, I just want to see when this doormat four-eyes finally gets having sex with her. Now let the flames burn

Dex-chan lover
Okay, seeing the comments raging over "ahhh a pedofile! Burn him on stake!" I would like to remind you some things:
this shit happens always, all the times, across all countries, in real life. And our fictional Meguro didn't get pregnant back then, so it's not even the worst case. Now, the author tries to show some fictional way of "resolving" or "concluding" such life situations. That is why it's interesting for me, and that's why I'm reading this to the end. Those who are not happy with the premise will not be happy with whichever conclusion. On my part, I just want to see when this doormat four-eyes finally gets having sex with her. Now let the flames burn
He wasn't even a pedophile as he was in high school, in his 16~17. People are making a lot of drama for a gullible woman falling for sweet words of a retard 3 years older than her, because she looked up to him. The best outcome for this whole thing is both of them admitting they had a void between their ears at that time, learn from those mistakes and move on.

Dex-chan lover

Whatever you think is gonna happen (including all the stuff written in these comments), it's worse than that.
Chapter 30.5 is a masterpiece compared to what happens in the next couple chapters.
Given that she's multiple times said "I don't know how long our relationship will last but I'm happy" or some variation of that, the lengths the author went to to try and make Zaizen not seem like a scumbag and as him just having another totally valid way of living life and expressing love that's as legitimate as everyone else's and how generally bad the writing has been since Koga graduated and Meguro became the POV character I wouldn't at all be surprised if Meguro dumps Koga to get back with him. Then Koga praises the two of them for their beautiful love while watching them from a cuck chair.

Dex-chan lover

Well don't just say that :D Spill the beans pretty please

Dex-chan lover
Is this our official entry into a Gal☆Cleaning! arc?

With the last panel and how these characters are I can't help but think he's going to be all "ha ha geez Meguro your current situation is achtually aaaaaall because you've been skimping on sex ed and your boyfriend lacks the experience to be able to help you hint hint"...and she's probably going to believe him.

Oh god the MC will probably believe him too.

:worry:

Group Leader
Well don't just say that :D Spill the beans pretty please
If you really want to, spoilers up to chapter 75

Koga himself asks Zaizen to be Meguro's personal home tutor, thinking only he can actually help her and that this is the best for her future.
Meguro accepts, although she does say she wants to do what she can for Koga to be at ease in the situation.
Zaizen accepts to helpp as well and starts giving her lessons at her house.
In chapter 75 Meguro comes to a realization that she's taking Koga for granted and asks to break up with him, thinking the current relationship and situation is too much for her right now. Her wording does imply this is temporary (一度). The conclusion remains to be seen.

Last edited:

Koga himself asks Zaizen to be Meguro's personal home tutor, thinking only he can actually help her and that this is the best for her future. Meguro doesn't mind, although she does say she wants to do what she can for Koga to be at ease in the situation, and Zaizen accepts as well and starts giving her lessons at her house.
In chapter 75 Meguro comes to a realization that she's taking Koga for granted and asks to break up with him, thinking the current relationship and situation is too much for her right now. Her wording does imply this is temporary (一度). The conclusion remains to be seen.
Hey, man where do you read the raws?

Dex-chan lover

Koga himself asks Zaizen to be Meguro's personal home tutor, thinking only he can actually help her and that this is the best for her future.
Meguro accepts, although she does say she wants to do what she can for Koga to be at ease in the situation.
lol what a shitshow. I was correct after all though build up was pretty obvious. Koga the cuck never disappoints. Thanks a lot for the details.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Wow, it feels so tense. Author really should have make Koga and Meguro have sex before this encounter though. Doesn't feel right for Koga to be going into this situation a virgin, there's a big and unnecessary power gap in his defenses here. I know its the title but then whole first thing and accompanying insecurity should have been gotten over a long time ago.

Dex-chan lover

Thanks a lot kind sir, you just saved me a lot of time by dropping it :wooow:

Tired of these authors who can't write a drama without NTR, NTR bait and MC's who can't grow a pair at all

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

That sounds awful. I can pretty much guess the next few arcs stemming from that. Maybe I'll check back in around 85.

Users who are viewing this thread