Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai - Vol. 11 Ch. 75 - First Love

Dex-chan lover
I wanted to reread this series but I don't have the mental space to endure this shit show. Like this could have been a good anime if the plot was fleshed out more and the characters had some back bone

Double-page supporter
She's trying t tell him something but I don't think she knows what that is. This author does their best to try and write "teen" romance where everyone is trying to figure things out.
Yeah like they've spun into a negative feedback spiral of her worrying that she can't be there for him b/c he's trying to give her space & like this is what happens when you try to be considerate w/o talking to the other person about their wants/needs first. I think it's a painfully common relationship fight.

And as frustrating as sensei as her tutor is, I appreciate that Koga's thought process was Sensei is a better teacher for Saki so she should work w/ him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah, ngl, I read the spoiler in the comments and thought I know what would happen but this is infinitely worse than what I anticipated. She is just as mentally impaired as Koga the last 2 chapters.

What a pile of dogshit. So, her friend tells her "you must prio yourself to be first" and she is like "you know what, I will break up with him!" ...? She wrestled with her own feelings for a while now to make everything work together and this is where we end on? After 3 panels? Can't make up dogshit as stinky as this.

Now, where is this headed? Their relationship at this point is forever jeopardized, even if he somehow stops her being brainwashed.
Guess we could go the mini-timeskip into them reconnecting but will he just act like she never told him she wanted to forget him for the time being for no real reason at all?
Will she have had another 4 partners by then? Lmao.
These characters are lost.

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, I actually forgot how dumb this was.
"I let - nay, demanded - my girlfriend be tutored one on one, in her home, by the much older guy who used to tutor her before, and used that as an in with her to start dating and sexually exploiting my girlfriend. After several of these intimate one on one sessions at her home with her ex-boyfriend/sexual exploiter, my girlfriend, whom I haven't contacted much since setting her up with her ex-boyfriend, has decided to break up with me. Yeah, this makes sense and isn't fishy at all." sure is one hell of a plot to write.

giphy.gif

Dex-chan lover
I'm not even surprise anymore, I knew the author gonna do some shits already.

Dex-chan lover
We have finally reached peak retardation.

She thinks all teacher-ex thing makes him feel troubled and in return makes her worried and distracted but;

- doesn't say anything and goes along with it
- still continues to take lessons without looking any alternatives (even though the cuck himself arranged the whole thing)
- and finally decides to break up with him (not stay away for a time, actually break up)

Well done. And some people say that these 2 aren't autistic as fuck.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread