Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai - Vol. 3 Ch. 23 - I Don't Like Myself

Oh damn they bouta, finna fuck! Can I say fuck here? Please don’t ban me...

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmm.... I hope I'm wrong but my prediction is she's gonna break up with him for some "you're too good for me" BS and then we'll have to watch them get back together.

Why the hell are people being so pessimistic? I'm trying to wrap my head around this. It's been like 20 chapters of steady progress and this one curve ball got knocked way the fuck out the park because MC is growing a spine.

Supporter
So, either we go via the you're too good for me... blah blah.

OOORRR... she wants to try and jump him, and we spend the next volume seeing her trying to do that until the last chapter...!

Previous chapter

"Oonga boonga, here we go with the drama. I wonder how long this is gonna take."

This chapter:

"Oonga boonga, it got resolved quickly, but she's gonna say that he's too good for her and drag out drama."
Have y'all considered, idk, trying to be more positive?

@redsea I swear that half of these commenters came in here expecting NTR and are too stubborn to realize that's not where we're headed.

Dex-chan lover
I'm glad this arc is finished. I felt like it was too rushed, but I didn't want it to happen in the first place so it's fine

Dex-chan lover
@mmonstra NTR is pretty much a mind virus. Once you're infected you become excitedly paranoid expecting (and hoping) to see it in every romance.

Users who are viewing this thread