Meguro-san wa Hajimete ja Nai - Vol. 4 Ch. 30.5 - Bonus: To my first love

Dex-chan lover
This reminds me of a chessy ass line I heard from the CEO of a company I used to work for; it's only a failure if you learned nothing from it.

Dex-chan lover
@havelmom
You mean how meguro appreciates them but the friends all agree he is scum? Yep, author sure seems to be saying he is a good person. :U

Seriously, everyone says he is a dipshit but meguro.

Dex-chan lover
I still fucking hate that "sensei" for what he did and how he basically messed up Meguro :( older asshat guy basically used her and then left her

Dex-chan lover
@waffles I want him to make a cameo in the main story in a news article about him being stabbed to death by an ex-lover he cheated on... cause he's a complete scumbag. Also the ex-lover being let go cause "no one likes the prick anyways" :p

Dex-chan lover
@DirkHardpeck you do realize late high school or early college when she's still in the end of middle school is pretty big deal right? Means she was about 14-15 and he was 18-19. While the age difference wouldn't be a problem IF IT WAS SOMETHING LIKE SHE WAS 20 AND HE WAS 25.... it is a problem when she's potentially only 14 and he's 19 or so.

In the US, you would be considered a pedophile (by legal standards, not the actual dictionary definition) and you would be found guilty for statutory rape.

Dex-chan lover
@boag Think she means that she has become who she was and that in turn helped her meet/be right for Koga cause of her past first love (and likely other experiences) and there's some truth to that. After all, if she hadn't gotten into the high school, she'd never have met Koga. And that sensei, while an asshole, did help her with her studies.... so there's some truth to it.

Also, if he did come back as a teacher student and started trying to go after Meguro again or other high school students, that'd be great if he was arrested before anything happens and the Meguro's past with him comes up and he still goes to jail :) cause fuck the guy. Hope he suffers

Fed-Kun's army
I hope this is really the last time that she talk about that fucker, but its free drama so, he'll be back in the future.

Dex-chan lover
@TheGodEmperor
Thats a supposition she has no way of knowing, Koga could have affected her just as deeply as she has now, since its been shown that every relationship she had before she met Koga has ended in a failed state.

She was in middle school and dude was about to enter college. wtf. Kids are like 14-15 during their last year of middle school. Stone this man.

Dex-chan lover
@boag Maybe, no way to know. But there is some truth about her (and all of us) being who we are now because of the experiences we've lead up to now. Which, yes, that scumbag is one of them for her.

"if it wasnt for sensei i wouldnt be with koga"
Like this is not news but this girl has serious mental problems

Double-page supporter
The age of majority in Japan is 20. Even at 19, therefore, the Japanese legal system would still consider Sensei a child. Not that I think it makes things any better, but there you go.

Also, for those who are concerned about potential future Sensei drama, this chapter explicitly shows her saying goodbye and putting him away. She still has love for him, but she's no longer in love with him, and she clearly no longer desires to be with him as she is happy with Koga.

SJ7

Fed-Kun's army
You would've punched him even though your dude violated and you cried about how you'd forgive him if he'd apologize? Lol

Dex-chan lover
So...
Sensei returns arc when?
dino-sip.png

Fed-Kun's army
"Did you wanna be something else?"
Fuck. That hurted me man.

Also this girl has a lot of issues to solve regarding that first love of hers.

I do hope Meguro is going to change her mindset... because if the story was coherent, nothing is stopping her from hurting Koga.

She obviously rejected the ex in the last chapter, but what happens when the next guy is not so cool about it ?

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this is the best end to the sensei plot. I didn't think he was a scumbag and I think his and Meguro's relationship were important for both of their growths.

I think because both parties accepted it and moved on eventually, and that it wasn't clearly the kind of relationship where one person was taking advantage but where both were trying to find the most mature way to settle things and that it just didn't work out, and so I feel that the insight we see in this chapter feels like the natural conclusion to these developments.

Dex-chan lover
Whoa there, the hate is real xDDD
1- About she saying that she still loves her sensei, i think she made clear what kind of love is. There are a lot of differents loves and its not even that weird to still have feelings for someone you loved before. So i dunno why some people is so upset about what she said.
2- About the sensei, if we dont take into account that he is a lolicon, i think some people are too focused in looking from one angle and didnt even try to look at it from a different one. I mean, Meguro considers him his first love, his first lover and his first boyfriend, but what about him? Maybe he thought of himself as someone "single and free" and Meguro was just one of his many sexfriends, with no emotional attachment. So from his point-of-view he didnt feel any obligation towards her.

@Esperantos whoa, thats some high level reality twisting you did there xDDD
@ngkn92 i think he is gonna come back for sure.
@ZonkRT its not a half chapter, its an extra chapter LOL
@nahb i dont think he was as young as you think, but if he was, you think its a problem if a 15yo girl dates a 18yo guy? i see nothing bad in dating someone 3 years younger tho.

Users who are viewing this thread