Meiou-sama ga Tooru no desu yo! - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the chapter!

I wish the raws were coming out faster... but at least they release a whole chapter at a time instead of dicing it into tiny pieces.

Dex-chan lover
im getting the castlevania vibe but instead of the "lisa" here lives and wants the humanity to die.
Exactly my thoughts, this has Castlevania vibe except the wifey and son (?) Situation

Dex-chan lover
The cruelest people always receive the quickest deaths. This so called demon lord needs to do an internship with some drug cartel executioners from our world.

Dex-chan lover
Shuu erased them all. Sucks for the kid he was on the right path an unfortunate collateral
I wouldn't say the kid is in the right path, he's currently in the "crossroad" and went a few steps towards the "wrong" path because he followed the peps around him.

Supporter
I'm so relieved that she was saved. I really wasn't sure if they would successfully execute her or not. Please let her keep staying alive. There's so much heartbreak as it is.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the tls !!!!!

OIP.arpcfMFIxhFOG-etk2NnSgHaGa

subaru-vtuber.gif

Peace was indeed never an option.

Aggregator gang
Such a bitter thing for the girl to realize the true monsters are the ones she dreamed of protecting. I was surprised when she asked shuu to kill that man, i expected a “live and let live” kind of outcome thats typically done. How refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
peace?

President Whitmore:
I know there is much we can learn from each other, if we can negotiate a truce. We can find a way to co-exist. Can there be a peace between us?

Dr. Okun/Alien:
Peace?.... No peace...

Whitmore:
What is it you want us to do?

Dr. Okun/Alien:
Die... Die...

Users who are viewing this thread