Melancholia

Dex-chan lover
https://www.healthline.com/health/depression/melancholic-depression

Finally found why it's very unsettling,
I was really disturbed when reading this as i have recurring mental breakdown that happen quite few times without any treatment as my family treated it as it was nothing short of self conflicting problems that can be handled easily.

I am certain this Manga isn't for everyone to read and may cause severe depression for those whose not strong enough understand the whole point including twisting omnibus story that will twist your mind despite throwing it as random comedy or dark humour

Dex-chan lover
I love this manga even though I have to read it 20 times to fully comprehend it.

Dex-chan lover
This is sad, and insane, and thought-provoking... as you would expect from something made by Douman.

Group Leader
@mimeomia

I'd say there are at least 26 chapters total, if you notice that they are in the order of the Alphabet.

Fed-Kun's army
Hmmm. Definitely something that should be read all in one sitting.

not really sure why this is marked as completed, we still have two more chapters to go!

Group Leader
@angelitus That's the publication status, so it being completed has nothing to do with how far the translation is. One more chapter now~ o/

Dex-chan lover
If this comes out in my language, I'm buying it. Like straight up, I have bought ONE manga in 14 years. And I will fully buy this whole series. This was absolutely incredible.

Dex-chan lover
brilliant and bewitching and beautiful and bold.

read it in one sitting. you won't regret it.

Group Leader
What a great story! Bravo, and thanks to all the people who helped translate this!

Dex-chan lover
Anime when?
is very addicted and makes you re-read the chapter again and again

Users who are viewing this thread