Melancholia

I'm torn between rage at not knowing about this and exhilaration that I have new stuff from my favourite author to read

Group Leader
So has this been dropped? Just discovered it after the new oddman chapter made me check to see if there was anything of douman's on here I'd missed and I was enjoying the fuck out of it.

well at least it hasn't been dropped by the publisher, it's still being serialized in ultrajump

Dex-chan lover
Dowman's still the King of Oneshots. Nice to see continuation of some of Nickelodeon and Voynich Hotel's characters. I'm a bit concerned for the safety of Elena and Kuzuki, though, what with the incoming comet and all.

Group Leader
Alright, the second volume's coming out on March. A bit later than expected, but not too much.

EDIT: Volume's out, gonna be working on it soon.

Glad that it's coming back, i fucking love Douman, his style, both art and writing.
I just wish there were more physical volumes in english beside Voynich Hotel.

That "one depressing movie" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzD0U841LRM is one of my favorite movies of all time. Lars Von Trier is a genius, and so is Dowman-sama. Great to see the inspiration playing out.

Group Leader
@mendics This manga is bunch of interconnected short stories and genderswap happens in exactly one of them.

Dex-chan lover
I kinda felt like having unsetling feeling when i read this idk why.

Not sure if its too much for my brain or something feel a miss while reading

Users who are viewing this thread