Melancholia

One of the best manga`s I have read, the general confusive humor, the constant re-ocuring characters, definitely a must read!

@
TrueGoddessReincarnation Did you somehow speedread all the passages where the Voynich characters appears?

Group Leader
And if the more subtle comments aren't enough (like Belfuscu Island being one of the three safe spots, c21), the entirety of c4 takes place with Elena and Martha.

Fed-Kun's army
This truly is a masterpiece. The quality of this makes my heart beat faster. It's hard to believe something so good could ever be written. Definitely a must read for everyone.

Its confusing as hell, but its kind of pay off(?) Even though its the last chapter and even though we already see the lines connecting the dots, we still have to pondering the connection.
But luckyly, in the comment section of the last chapter someone already posted a more clear analysis. So thank you, and what a one heck of a masterpiece story.

Bruh I love how they make a bunch of different plotlines and follow through with all of them. This manga was all around a trip but in the best way possible, can't recommend it enough.

This was an emotional rollercoaster. Seriously good

I’m kinda confused at the end tho did the cycle just restart??

So can someone explain to me the fate of Satomi?
Is she dead? Living the loop forever or saved by the cat?

Double-page supporter
i- i enjoyed this 10000000 times more than anyone should. it's like, strangely amazing. I'm reading all the others from this author.

Damn bro, this manga ruined me in so many ways. The concepts are pretty fuzzy even though I got punched in the feels, so I gotta reread it a lot to really let everything sink in. And after reading it, I don't think I'll be able to fully enjoy another manga as much because this one just threw my standards up high into the stratosphere. Super solid mango, would reread a million times

i 100% recommend reading

it has the right mix of everything, including comedy, despair, sadness, happiness, and everything else

these mangas make me feel like reading normal mangas a waste of time for being bad

this manga is a roller coaster of emotions but can be summarized in one word. Melancholia. Yes, literally the name of the manga perfectly describes it. it gives off a sad tone. so many plot holes that don't make sense but they do. One example is
in one of the early chapters a girl gets the power to save her friend from mass killing people in her school. she says that she can't do anything.
just like how you can't do anything about the manga either. You want to You can But you can't. It's that feeling of deep sadness that feeling of hopelessness that makes this manga so hard to read. it's not double-layered, it's not multiplied layered, it's in front of you right in front of you as you scroll down, clicking by past each page that makes you think "what". It's that self-awareness that IT IS RIGHT THERE BUT YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING. It will put you in a state of confusion, a state of sadness. It's hard for the heart kinda makes you wanna cry, and start thinking about it. BUT THAT FEELING THE WAY THE AUTHOR PULLED OF THE SAD TONE THE CONFUSION OF THE READER THE UTTER MADNESS THAT WILL MAKE YOU REREADING BECAUSE YOU DONT WANT TO GIVE IN. in a way it feels like we have been played by the author to feel just like the character he/she created. so yes there is no other word to describe this manga than "Melancholia"

Users who are viewing this thread