Melting Tsumugi-chan

Aggregator gang
Thank you for finishing this Cotton Candy Scans!

Dex-chan lover
Pretty solid shoujo, though it does feel like it was axed. Personally I didn't really understand Nishio Ryou's appeal but many people did so that's okay. xD

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Was a nice series but kinda wished it was longer so they could really explore Tsumugi's family relationship more lol

Waw it's already ending.
Little sad but i really enjoy Reading this manga.
(〃∀〃)ゞ
Thankyou for translate 😍

Group Leader
Thank you for your comments, everyone! Please look out for Rukana's new manga:

https://mangadex.org/title/51013/tonari-no-otona-kun

Give it a bookmark, we'll be posting chapter 1 soon!

I liked it. Really wholesome but I wanted her to work it out better with her family and I wanted to see the reaction of her classmates to their relationship.

Well,not bad for me... Just,it's irritating how the ML always get full marks,damn manga. Even I will be frustrated and irritated if I'm the MC,they gave the MC no chance at all,kinda hurt T.T well I guess it's just me who thinks that.

Fed-Kun's army
This is next level rush. Didn't feel like their relationship got any different, for me the point of reading the manga started close to when the author ended it. Wanted to see classmate's reaction, family reaction, and how they get closer. Also, wanted to see Ryou hard falling for Tsumugi and blushing or getting a bit flustered.
anyway, it was nice (for a prequel that is) :D 6/10

d0v

Short and sweet, if you liked My Little Monster this is similar but less jokey/more serious. A solid quick fluffy read.

Users who are viewing this thread