Meme Girls - Ch. 38 - Failure

Dex-chan lover
You should have kept your words sweet, Stadia. Because now you need to start eating them.

Dex-chan lover
No one wanted a laggy game play experience. And FK software as a service.

Dex-chan lover
I just wanted to play games
then your creators shouldnt have been greedy fucks that locked each an every title behind full price, fuck youre not even a real platform, youre a god damn spyware disguised as a platform.

Double-page supporter
Well, it’s not truly your fault Stadia-chan : the concept is good, the execution however - made by incompetent greedy white collar - isn’t…

Aww, poor Stadia-chan, it's not your fault! It's just that you were a stillborn and on purpose at that! People really wanted to like you, but Google decided the other way.

Don't. Don't even start. Stadia-chan might be a good girl, but the actual Stadia and what it represents is terrible.

Google are awful parents who abort their children after they are born.
It's not your fault, Stadia-chan. It's your parents who are at fault.

Dex-chan lover
@justforthelulz hell no and even more I wholeheartedly hope it fails miserably, cuz else it'd be the end of having any human rights for people playing games - no more mods, no "owning" stuff, you just become the "product" yourself

Dex-chan lover
When you're created by people who just want to squeeze every last penny you have, you're bound to fail Stadia-chan.

Fed-Kun's army
With the money the made selling it I don't think Google would call it a failure of I remember they the first wave was sold out...

Dex-chan lover
Is the repeat panel supposed to be a "laggy glitch experience" joke?

Dex-chan lover
@DeadintheWater what do you expect from a comic where IE is the heroine?
Also, remote gaming is a concept that's faulty in its own premise, I don't understand why they keep reproposing it, when they keep dieing all for the same reasons...

Dex-chan lover
Well, I feel bad for this anthropomorphized Stadia, but the actual product itself is a solution looking for a problem. If internet speeds and reliability increased enough to make Stadia tenable, why not just download the game faster in the first place, and not worry about lag, buffering, and lower quality due to connectivity issues.

Plus the ability to play offline during internet outages for many games. Then there's the fact that if games did every go fully streaming, then you could kiss real ownership, mods, cheats, player-made patches that fix problems that the real game devs just don't care about (I.E. Bethesda, Square) or add features that should've been there in the first place, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread