Meme Girls - Ch. 74 - Goodbye VHS-Chan...

Dex-chan lover
Where's Betamax to complain that "At least people remember you"?

Aggregator gang
@AMetroid dude, almost no one is gonna forget the betamax...they had to know about it in the first place in order to forget it
I only remember seeing the betamax tapes in the TV series Fringe, otherwise I'd probably never have known about em either

Dex-chan lover
That feeling when you realize that VHS's DO degrade over time and you haven't bought the machine to convert them into mp4's to upload, or had it done at Costco...

Fed-Kun's army
When you have moved all your films to digital and realize that nowadays most formats or players have issues with rewinding ...

And thus Merryweather returns to making me feel bad about dead formats and terrible browsers.

I remember when I was a kid I always watch movies from VHS. Now I felt nostalgic thinking those years and also part of it the tape was eaten inside the VHS player is your atleast worst case scenario while watching it.

I still got all those disney movies I watched as a kid on VHS for sentimental value :')

I'm a special zoomer that knows and used VHS tapes, those were the good 'ole days when books were more popular than what was trending on Instatrash.

My parents only have a few xmas movies on VHS still so I have to pull it out every year until they finally buy the last few on blu ray

Users who are viewing this thread