MEMORIZE - Ch. 34

@NikeSponsored not cool sniping a series that's already being worked on by another group. There's so many other good series that aren't being actively worked on that you could do.

Double-page supporter
Oh you want the spider lady. I see... You are quite the "leg man" Good sir.

Hahaha

Fed-Kun's army
...this thirsty ass bitchy MC .-.
he already have some waifu and he's still want some spider monster booty too? for shame o3o
(well he's obviously not going for that kind of thing .-.)

@Shiggle I wouldn't be so quick to assume in this case. Asura seems to have dropped the series, considering the fact that they haven't released a new chapter in two months, and even if they did they would have lost their claim on the series after such a long period without any releases. Raws look to be releasing every seven days, Spooky Scan's last release was 25 days ago, so unless they are preparing a mass release or experiencing issues, it's likely that they dropped it as well. Nike could have gotten permission from them as a result. The situation may be more complicated than it may seem on the surface, so I wouldn't jump the gun and call them out for sniping, before knowing the facts.

@Jisatsu-no-Ghosuto Agreed, or if they *are* planning on continuing with the series, a bit of competition may be what they need to get back on track.

@NikeSponsored Appreciate the translation, would love to see more for this series if the other translators don't come back. :3

Man thank you @NikeSponsored. You really made my month with this translation, keep the good work. <3

Edit: for people who say it's a snipe, fuck you, Asura dropped it (even spookyscans). 24 days without a hinch.

@Shiggle

Time to stick your weiner into the spooderbutt... I mean get the red gem in her chest, obviously... i'm not a pervert, pffft!

Users who are viewing this thread