MEMORIZE - Ch. 43

Aggregator gang
something cannot be created from nothing, and so in order to obtain something, something else of equal value must be lost.

3am

of course she would be suspicious since they are just newbies to the plains and already completed a dungeon and even brought back the boss with them , it would be absurd not be suspicious

Here waiting for the second comming of gluttony. Why the fuck did the author delay it and start this shit... fuck sakes

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Bluegirl sad, now even losing her last teammate after everything

@Clementtoh

Memorize was actually written first and it have a different publisher that had it rights, this mawha don't influence with the Second Comming of gluttony mawha, if i remember correctly that one was just unpopular, this is one even got licensed in English

As someone that binge read the entire second coming of gluttony and then eagerly waited for that one delicious chapter each day until it was done being translated, the mawha adaptation of it was pretty bad.

I'm kind of having the opposite happen here with memorize, I tried to read memorize before , I'm not sure if the translations weren't great or if the author just wasn't as good of a writer at that point but it just didn't grab me at all.

This adaption of it is a lot more grabbing.

@owyn

Hayeon isn’t sad, she’s suspicious of mc she isn’t the type to trust others easily...though she isn’t wrong mc definitely is sus

Group Leader
@BraveDude8

Why was Clementtoh's comment marked for spoiler? Are you aware the 'second coming of gluttony' is the name of another series by the same author? Or did they write something else before that was edited out?

Users who are viewing this thread