MEMORIZE - Ch. 47

It's like when you, as a high level, go back to the low level area and a giant spider drops down at you from the cave ceiling for a jump scare, but you're OP so you just laugh and one-shot it. 😎 Also, "puppies". LMAO. cause he won't dare say "my kids". 😆

@tearsax

He himself admitted to treating them like chess pieces even at the end of scog but well his little character growt throughout the series will change him so bear with it...though he won’t change MUCH tbh as part of him still sees them as that even though they are lovers family and friends

@firosahoge

Sol is literally dues ex Machina, an existence comparable to him and seol jihu from scog, it’s not that her gut feeling was wrong it’s just that it only takes her into consideration

Dex-chan lover
@Supremegod17 yeah, using 100% accurate gut feeling characters is really a copout plot device in my eyes. It's okay in moderation, but the author was going a bit far and overusing it to solve all problems. Having the MC ignore her felt very good.

@firosahoge

I wouldn’t say it’s that after all intuition is something that really exists in these worlds, seol intuition saved him a bunch of times and helped him a lot in battle and even su hyun ‘mind eye’ works on intuition it’s just that sol gut feeling while at times may be better than the former two, will more likely than often fail because since it’s just a ‘gut feeling’ it can’t really analyze that she’s in a group so she’s Sage then there’s also the fact that Kim su hyun is a higher existence compared to her regardless so she can’t even really feel him out to the fullest

Users who are viewing this thread