MEMORIZE - Ch. 50

Double-page supporter
oh f*ck off bitch, u retarded hoe, can't appreciate the fact that he saved her, f*ck off bitch, he has all rights to save some secrets for himself, some privacy b*tch.

The bitch got everything she wanted and more and she is still crying? Fuck her

Choosing the safe way isn't always the best
Girl be too cautious and pragmatic, at least she's alive physically

Dex-chan lover
You guys are too salty, I bet that 90% would do the same as her in this situation

@IronHeavy
Can't expect any sympathy from a readers perspective.
But Yes I do agree that. 9/10 people will definitely join a SOLID and ESTABLISHED Clan.
Considering they are new players.
Don't know anything about the area.
It's customs and such.

They are also GREEN in fighting even if they have training they will still die from a mob if they get scared and such

@dontpickonme So, the girl everyone is hating right now is Hanbyul. She was previously with MC's team (the time they were first transported to that world)

She was really a cautious person to the point that it became a bad thing. She doesn't trust anybody unless she feels like she can trust them. She also didn't talk to her teammates when they were training.

I think it was at ch 15 or 16, where MC was planning to leave the training place and this girl was like "Why are you going alone I thought you were rational bla bla" and MC got kinda annoyed since she was just so passive and prideful. He also pointed out how Hanbyul was underestimating the other members. That's why she's the only one left there.

Ack, it's so long 😩😂

Dex-chan lover
Well this is where you placed your ticket. She went with the more safe and conventional route which does make a lot of sense since our boy isin't the most transparent of people. Yet he was the one who lead you all to safety.

She never really trusted him much in the first place so all i can say is she made a safe decision for one who does not know how much we know.

So no regrets. this was your choice since this is what being in an organization involves.

The girl was suspicious of the MC because he's incredibly suspicious and he refused to explain himself.

What the girl really wants is an equal relationship with the MC. Not one where she has to blindly trust him and follow everything he says.

And that's still what she wants and what she is hoping for next time she meets him.

Group Leader
i don't really feel any sympathy towards her.

she's the one who wanted to stay behind but now she's regretting all that? wow

Listen I don’t blame her for her choice cause I get why but the way she looked down at her previous teammates (outside of the MC) makes me not pity her when she’s misses them. She looked down at them, separated herself from them, didn’t even say goodbye to them, and thought the MC was stupid for his loyalties toward them. Now in hindsight she misses their kindness and loyalty but she was so stuck up to them before I just can’t feel bad for her.

Supporter
man ya'll talking shit about a character when everyone knows hindsight is 20-20 lol. Leave her be, it's not like the author is purposefully trying to get sympathy for her, he's just showing tf's happening. chill. If he didn't show something like this everyone'll complain how she came from left field when she eventually rejoins or something back with the main party after the golden lions die, etc etc.

Users who are viewing this thread