MEMORIZE - Ch. 50

Man, the hate in this comment section is real. Let me summarize some arguments and give my own two cents.

Girl decide to distance from the group and the MC. Kinda dickish move against the three newbies, but against the MC it's kinda understandable though?

Imagine yourself in her shoes, some guy somehow manage to carried them all through the danger without any real problems. Let be honest here, most of us would be sceptical around some shady person, fear of the unknown thingy you know. Of course her not be at least be thankful to the MC is ungrateful.

She decide to join a wellknown guild is understandable. Which of us won't for example join big company like Google, VW, Walmart etc. if given the choice of preferal treatments over some no name company?

Of course we known that she'll end up regrets her decision, but which person never make mistake before? While she is ungrateful to MC and unfriendly to his team, at least she didn't behave like a bitch who flaunt around how great she's for getting accept in a big guild and mocking them or anything.

@Tearsax So are you telling me that if in a group of 5 people/friends you don't trust one person, and the other 3 get along with him, you totally ignore the other 3 because you don't trust that person?
More you're saying that you don't distance yourself from the other 3 people only if you trust that person in the group?
Do you understand that what you are saying does not make any sense right?
If you don't understand, trusting mc or not during the training has nothing to do with be friendly or talk with the others 3, she just wanted mc's complete trust, the others 3 were extra for her. It's sad you don't understand this trying to see her point of view.
Here we're not talkin of her trust issues with mc, but her bad behavior with the other 3. And now she want see them again? She deserves to be where she is now, nothing more, it's her choice

Sad reading all these comments bashing her.

MC is sus plain and simple, she was quick to identify it. Obviously mc is not going to tell anyone that he is Marty McFly but he avoided giving her any compelling answer which never gained her trust.

Any rational thinking individual will distance themselves from mc when given the chance, only mop heads like the others will blindly just trust someone unquestionably and accept their word/actions as law.

Heck, a few individuals have also had their curoisty/sus radar triggered by mc, simply because things don't quite add up in regards to him, from Hayeon to the tavern-lodge owner.

Dex-chan lover
@JRPG @Dhice
The problem here is that the people bashing at the girl are thinking "Why doesnt she follow the MC when he is so strong and knows so much? She is being ungrateful after all he's done for her". That is because they think from a readers point of view where they know EVERYTHING thats going on and expect the other characters to behave as if they also have that information, but you know what? They dont.

She doesnt have as much info as us. She is no conformist that just go along with what someone else decides because yes, she wanna know the why of that decision. So from her point of view it was perfectly LOGICAL for someone with her mindset to think that the MC is someone too suspicious to bet her life on and that it was better to join a big guild. Hey, that there are some people in the guild that are assholes? Not like you can be friends with everyone in a large organization.
But the kids on the comment section dont think like that, they just complain about she not following the MC because we all know that in a series you must be an idiot to not follow the MC. Obvious.

Its as if a dude from the uni who i only know he is pretty good with computers tells me to partner with him to found a new company but rejects to tell me anything else about the project, and at the same time i have a job offer from a big ass company with a good salary. Which is the obvious option to take, the sus af fuck dude or the big company?
Im no fortune teller with a crystall ball to know that in a few years i would be riding the dollar being the co-founder of some new Instagram, Twitter, Youtube or whatever instead of just being a salaried employee.

Group Leader
She made the right choice for a person with her mindset since Mc didn't really explain anything or why big groups were bad.
She weighed benefits and survival above all else, so cut her some slack lol 🤔😅🤷‍♂️

@Tearsax

True, she did what one a logical person would do in that situation. Granted, she could have had handle it better with the three newbies, but it's not like our MC a perfect being or something.

All in all I would say this happened because both side are at fault for not trying to communicate with each others more.

if the MC had bothered to explain anything about why she should avoid big groups to her instead of being a completely indifferent edgy little bastard maybe she would have stuck with them. maybe it's been so long since that chapter came out that ya'll forgot what happened? Considering the information available to her at the time, she made a perfectly reasonable decision to accept that big group's offer rather than some guy that never bothers to explain anything. She's not somebody who operates on blind faith like the rest that stuck with our MC, she's more like him than any of the other characters in that she's considerably more cold and calculating. One could argue that she should have figured out why the guilds were sketchy herself, but why the hell didn't the MC just tell her then? Because he's completely paranoid about revealing anything about why he knows what he does, to an unnecessary extent. Also, how would she have even found out about the guilds BS on her own in that situation? everybody besides the MC was either the other idiots in our party or people that are on the guild's pay roll. Again, this is the result of our MC being overly apathetic towards the people around him, yet somehow expecting people to be able to read his mind? do ya'll just want everybody to listen to everything MC has to say with his sketchy ass excuses? that would be boring as all hell.

Stop writing and wait for the next chapter ⛔✋😋😂
In my opinion, both are to blame!!!

At the end of the day, it's her own fault and choice that brought her to the position she's in now, and she probably can't even leave the clan because of some contract or something.

She's always been a backstabber who choose profit over friends. She will sell you out in a heartbeat in a life-or-death situation. Why should MC stop her from joining a bigger clan?

If she's not a beautiful woman, no one would feel sorry for her.

Dex-chan lover
@vodkavodka @ProjectRado
So you are saying that if i know some food (a guild) is poisoned, you are gonna eat it (join it) and i dont tell you its poisoned, if you end up in the hospital its gonna be your fault for not asking me and not mine for not "spoon-feeding" (telling) you? That mindset is both scary and sad at the same time. Are kids those days really that unsuited to live in society?

She's always been a backstabber who choose profit over friends. She will sell you out in a heartbeat in a life-or-death situation.
And here bois, we have another one whose hater level is so high that he makes up his own story LOL

@Tearsax
I believe I can recall him giving her a faint warning about the clan and telling her that she could "lean" on him but she ignored it and went with the guild with unknown people instead of the mc and now she's regretting that decision cus she can't trust anyone there or at least get close like with the mc.

@Tearsax
Chapter 6, she bail from the rally point fully believing her decision will kill MC. Lee YooJung called her out.
Chapter 15, she stops associating with her party once shes out of danger.
Chapter 16, she shows she doesn't care about the 3 other members, prioritizing her own growth above all else.

That's just who she is. Her definition of rational is maximizing personal gains. She only talks to MC because he seem strong. She didn't even bother talking to the other 3 members as she saw them as liability. Now her corporate job sucks so she remembers "An Sol", "An Hyun", and "Lee YooJung".

I don't hate the character and I don't mind if she end up doing well in the clan. I just don't want someone like that with me in a survival situation.

Users who are viewing this thread