MEMORIZE

This is great but I just hate the 99 luck girl. She's basically a walking plot armor for the story, I feel like everybody else is getting thought out power development and then there her who's just like "I have a feeling the dungeon is in this direction."

i don't see why people trash talk it it's a bit cliche but it's still overall okay and the translation is good (well not on the part where it's asura)

Why is everyone is saying TSCOG is better than this? TSCOG has the MC of MEMORIZE as
constellation of chaos
in it and MEMORIZE isn't a copy because this came out before TSOG

The ones who says that this is trash all probably has bad taste theyre most likely the ones who read those trash chinese harem cultivation manhuas and love it, the world building here the character development, powers and MC's attitude is fucking great this MC is a chad hes not a simp hes matured hes straightforward to his goals and isnt dumb unlike other shits where the mc is a fucking simp an idiot an annoying faggot and makes very questionable decision so dont mind the haters down there, theyre probably the same person making multiple accounts just to spread hate to this since theyre pussy and is mad cuz the MC isnt a pussy anda simp like them

@Zemuri
"The ones who says that this is trash all probably has bad taste theyre most likely the ones who read those trash chinese harem cultivation manhuas and love it, the world building here the character development, powers and MC's attitude is fucking great this MC is a chad hes not a simp hes matured hes straightforward to his goals and isnt dumb unlike other shits where the mc is a fucking simp an idiot an annoying faggot and makes very questionable decision so dont mind the haters down there, theyre probably the same person making multiple accounts just to spread hate to this since theyre pussy and is mad cuz the MC isnt a pussy anda simp like them"

LMFAOOOOOOOO this shit is so funny. Im gonna use this as a a copy pasta

Users who are viewing this thread