Men of the Harem - Ch. 6

Sigh heartbreak is really the worst especially when the one who broke it never deserved it in the first place

Double-page supporter
I can't wait to start collecting these men for the harem.

thank you for the chapter owo

but are the pages mixed up somewhere in the middle there's "to be continued"

If my man asked me to wait even 2 years so he can "fix his situation" by being with another woman (hypothetically if he was from a rich fam) I'd leave without hesitation. If you cannot fullfil the same loyalty I put forth, like hell imma stay with a shitbag that has not an ounce of loyalty in his blood. I WANT HER TO WRECK HIM COMPLETELY AND MAKE HIM REGRET DEEPLY.

This chapter just shows how quickly men can change their minds when they're get power in their hands. They prioritize it over everything else and won't budge on breaking all promises they ever made but still want the other person to give in to their greed. What an unloyal trash, they ain't worthy looking at

I'm glad that she is smart and strong. he is trasher than trash and who cares about him when she is surrendered by pretty men! thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@sdemrc @mai-sama @HarleyQuinzel
Surprisingly,
spoilers say some years later Haizens has upheld his promise to not take any other women and still aims to divorce Aini, although MC still refuses to give a shit as to his efforts.

oh nooo..ngaawww poor boy..hes such a cutie but I feel so sorry for him misunderstanding that its him she likes😣i wonder how he'll react when he finds out the truth?

I love her strong character.. the fact that she doesnt let her personal feeling get in her head and forget her duty to her empire

Group Leader
It's a good thing she left that guy, all that suffering for a man who just want her waiting for him but doesn't give her anything in return. He's scumbag! 🤬
Thanks for the chapter! 😊

I mean I'm not mad at Haizens cause I kind of understand where he's coming from but I guess it must be frustrating for her so do what you need to do gurl (for the sake of the plot too😹😹)

@mai-sama i do agree with your point but the same also goes for females I've seen a lot of gold digging bitches around me that I can say that for sure just my opinion tho (fyi i am a woman but I'm not biased cause I see everyone do the same type of shit so yea)

I'm not mad at Haines for choosing to prioritize other things. I AM mad at him for stringing her along and asking her to wait for years. And, of course, for marrying a woman as he planned to murder her. That there is what we call a red flag.

I think its realy a hard pass if someone you love asks you to wait years. What are you supposed to do in that time? Thats just prolonged torture. I think the correct thing to do would be to accept that the relationship is on hold and is unlikely to continue (who knows what happens in these 5 years?). Only if after 5 years you still have the same feelings does it make sense to continue. But people can change a lot over such a long time

Users who are viewing this thread