Men of the Harem - Ch. 7

Didn't expect that time skip. Gotta see the men, quick. 😅

Thank you for the chapter! ♥️

Fun fact, Tala means Star in my language, and as you know when stars fall, they fall hard. Just like this bastard will :)

I feel like we just breezed through what is normally 20+ chapters of tension and world building lol but then again I’m excited to see what happens to create the scenario in the first chapter

Why is the Emperors body a big deal ? Hes dead I know there's probably rights that need to be done or said if the pink haired bastard does something to the body it only makes him look bad

wow really fast development, but then again, i want to see what happened after the first chapter lol

thank you for the update!

I rly appreciate how clean ur SFXs are in general. Really phenomenal 👌👌😭

Ok so that was super rushed and I'm quite confused and lost....🥴 hope I can follow more easily in the next chapters. It feels like the pace was nice at first and then suddenly 10 chapters were crammed into one. Am i the only one feeling like that? I love the story up till now though. But I'm
Confused with everything that's happening in this one chapter and am like "wait..who's that already?" I feel dumb😅
Thanks so much for this chapter 😘🥰

@urielh Yeah it was definitely rushed but honestly I'm glad they're getting this out of the way quickly. I really don't want to spend another 10 chapters on exposition before we get to the juicy bits.

Users who are viewing this thread