Menhera Shoujo Kurumi-chan

Fed-Kun's army
I kinda knew someone like his and she drove me nuts. I stayed friends with her after I dump her and it was kinda hilarious to watch her relationships get destroyed by her incessant implosion

Aggregator gang
Saw her multiple times on twitter and 4chan, didn't know she's that famous.

Dex-chan lover
@Hurgh each chapter is one page. Might be something you could do in 15-20 minutes if you know Japanese.

@Hurgh cuz it his interest no matter what others say... plus why start something and not finish ... it like starting a movie in Netflix... and not finishing it

looks cute but creepy but cute, also how many people do not realize what a caricature is?

Banned
How did the mangaka encapsulate every soulless egirl out there with this 1 simple character

Fed-Kun's army
I have never seen such odd ratings in my life. Typically you can tell if a manga is decent or if its trash based off how the ratings are skewed, but what the fuck is this? Everyone and their mother seems to have a different opinion on this. Like I have seen manga with just as many 10s as 1s, but all the other ratings are all over the place too. Wtf is this?

Heh... I've actually been in a relationship with a girl like that. Hell on Earth. Most miserable time of my life, probably. Sex was fantastic, though.

So accurate it makes it kinda hard to laugh. 10/10 thanks for the hand drawn hearts lmao.

Seems like Kurumi is a Chinese VTuber on bilibili now? For some reason Menhera-chan is *really* popular in Chinese internet circles.

Users who are viewing this thread