Meraki Scans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Group Leader
Thanks for picking up Peerless Dad. I'll read your releases of LMS, too!

Hey, thanks for posting "Out" here. It's a series I didn't think I'd love, it overlaps with a lot of things I hate but I love the characters and they're relatable. Thank you! By the way, I actually really like the release delay you have. You have released Out so often I miss a chapter, so there is one chapter on here and another on your site. So, I often go to your site to read the other. It's really good and yall translate/typeset/clean/everything it so well. Thank you thank you!

Hey Meraki Scans you guys have always been doing a great job on delinquent series, it would be awesome if you could pick Rinda Rinda and Harumichi ?

The raws been around for ages https://justpaste.it/2vg09 (saw the raws for Crows Zero I once too but can't find them now, also for Kuzu but only the first volume)

Double-page supporter
soooollllloooooo levelingggggggg

so good

i like

pls never stop

I literally have no idea id you will read this comment

to Meraki Scans

keep doing what you do guys and don't let some brats harras you in changing your own tempo.

Group Leader
@zetsuravez Our website is under extremely high traffic as of late due to multiple daily releases of popular series (mainly Solo Leveling, as it's popularity far exceeded our expectations and we weren't ready for the traffic increase) and it's taking a damn while to respond. We've disabled the delay on Mangadex, and we upload here around the same time, if not earlier than our website to lessen the traffic. We're working on a solution, but it'll take us a while, in the meantime, enjoy yourself here, the pace of releases is only slightly impacted, as we take our time to deal with the issue.

Group Leader
@Nekoya-Sensei Runway is with Fallen Angels now, you can read it on their website. We basically disbanded the group back in May, so it ended up there. Though to avoid any confusion, we're back in action now, but some projects are staying with the groups that picked them up in the meantime.

Dex-chan lover
@DiabolicalHaterAnonx: Thanks for getting rid of that annoying delay.

I'm one of those people that will just click my way over there for no other purpose than reading the delayed chapter. I also mercilessly use the most aggressive ad-blocking technology available.
I appreciate you saving me a few clicks and the giving me opportunity to save you some adverse traffic.

Most of all, I appreciate the fast releases. Thanks.

Double-page supporter
aaahhh that's why... no wonder the delay was removed in mangadex... thanks for the info...

Group Leader
@Koneko_Nyaa Oh, this is just temporary, I'm fully planning on returning delay as soon as we solve our server problems. While we would prefer that you disable the Adblock obviously, whether you do or not, that's entirely up to you. Your view still means a lot on our website and we are happy to know that you get there to reward our effort to bring you these chapters with a visit be it while annoyed or otherwise :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread