Meraki Scans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, can you guys take over Yong Heng Zhi Zun?
Last time it is handled by trashscanlation but now their web is gone?

Group Leader
Is solo leveling on par with the raws or why werent there any new updates for the past week?

Dex-chan lover
Is The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor ever going to get continued
and does anyone else think that solo leveling is similar to moonlight sculptor

Hi,

Are you guys still working on Dad, Beard Gorilla and I? I noticed that the raw should be out in this winter...

Group Leader
@raiteiboy , it seems like the expected release for Dad, the Beard Gorilla and I vol 7 has been moved to the end of February and yes, we plan to release it when it comes out.

Dex-chan lover
>expected schedule for The Last Human is 2 a day
>releases 5 a day

thank you very much for all your hard work!

@celestialSidonia Thanks! Look forward to it.

On another matter, I remember your group used to scanlate a romcom manga where the heroine was a big eater, do you know what is the title of it? I noticed that you have dropped that manga and it is no longer available at your site.

Group Leader
@Missalot Don's adventure is being done officially by both Mangatoon and Webcomics. Mangatoon has passed the chapter we stopped on I believe. It's called Tomins Adventures in Alien World and you can find it on their app. We've decided to drop it in an attempt to support the official release.

@raiteiboy If you're referring to Chihaya-san's fine that way, we've scanlated it fully. However, if you're referring to Mogusa-san, we've passed it to another group back when we disbanded in May of 2018, we're back to scanlating since then, however, we haven't considered picking it back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread