Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he crack their skull in the corner of the table and pour boiling milk on their face

And here i tought they would really learn their lesson right there after "knowing" his skill. But to really planning giving back another score,, they really are pinhead

Supporter
Ooh, complete and utter social death of the entire family, with a side of broken bones to really seal the deal.

100x better than just beating people up imo. Whole family is ruined and can't do anything to retaliate.

Enjoy your living hell, shitheads! Would still like to see a literal beatdown, just to rub it in, but social death is way more absolute than 'simple' repeated beatings.

I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm really curious in how many pieces are those girls broken.

At just chapter 10 this has already blown God of Blackfield clean out of the water. I'm super stoked for more.

Double-page supporter
Now that we got that put of the way, I'm excited for more mercenary shit. He might called back for work to do in Korea or some shit.

Fed-Kun's army
wow, imagine, a korean series that doesn't drag out the antagonists' counter-revenge to the point of retardedness

AMAZING

Fed-Kun's army
WOOOOOOO YEAH BABY

THATS WHAT IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THATS WHAT ITS ALL ABOUT!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO

YaAaAaSs QuEeN! I want to know what he did to those girls tho. 😭

So was this his end game all along? Or was this a result of the blonde bimbo not listening to his threats?

Double-page supporter
@zz2000 probably more gangsters and MAYBE rival mercenaries. He probably made a ton of enemies back where he used to fight at.

Users who are viewing this thread