Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 10

This is the first time I see a main character actually using his brain and his abilities to solve the problems completely without leaving loose ends. AAAH I LOVE THIS SO MUCH (ノ≧∇≦)ノ ミ ┻━┻

Aggregator gang
OMGGGG MY MAN REALLY MANAGED TO CLEAN ALL THE WILD GRASSES DOWN TO THE ROOTS IN 10 CHAPTERS I'M SCREAMING. It's so refreshing to see cuz these high schooler mcs are usually dumb like that and too stuck up to their hifh morale or whatever. Way to go yoo ijin🧎‍♂️ man's said no loose end

to his sister and grandpa: ☺️☺️☺️

to all ppl messing up with him and his family: you're dead

An ex-military MC who uses his brain? Am I dreaming??

I'm really liking this so far. The art is great, the family is wholesome, and Ijin is a badass. I'm hoping that we'll see more of his mercenary connections and past, and hopefully that lieutenant character shows up more too. I like him. Maybe this manhua will even talk a bit about all the PTSD this poor kid must have after ten years on the battlefield. That's something I really wish was touched on in more works.

J.U.S.T.I.C.E.
Felt so sweet~ ( ̄︶ ̄)/
That's some good oppa *nods*
[Rambling mode on] My disgust for that gals with an inferiority complex is bottomless. Can't understand these kind of people living for hurting others (mostly out of jealousy/pettiness) ╮( ̄⊿ ̄)╭ [Rambling mode off]

Nb: Thanks for the chapter~

straight up splinter cell out here just came for the entire family and demolished them I fucking love this manhwa

Dex-chan lover
The mc you wanted but, finally for a millennium, did it appear. A main character that would actually remove weeds

Fed-Kun's army
@EvilGenius Well, ex-mercenary, that in itself is already quite different to normal military, even more so if he didnt work in a unit but alone, which seems to be so, if the mission we have seen wasnt a unique case. Has more something of a cross between special forces and undercover agent, which both do need more brain then most soldier positions in the first place :D
PTSD could obviously still be a part, doesnt differentiate between soldiers and mercenarys after all

@Silwith Yeah, I agree with you there. No offense to the military, but I imagine being a soldier consists more of just following the commander's orders than anything, with some improvisation in the battlefield. Being a mercenary requires more self-sufficiency and you generally work alone without the support of a unit. I'm sure there have been times that forced him to use his brains to get out of things. I guess I'm just glad that someone of his background isn't just using mindless violence to solve things and is hitting where it really hurts- whether tangibly or not. And I'd imagine he has some form of PTSD or trauma from his experience... maybe even worse than the average soldier, since they're usually conscripted in their teens at the very least and know what they're getting into, while Ijin was dropped into the battlefield unwillingly as a young child straight after the already traumatic event of his plane crash, and spent a lot of his developmental years in that environment. War does stuff to people no matter the age, but my point still stands. I guess we'll just have to see how the manhua deals with it! :)

Users who are viewing this thread