Mercenary Enrollment - Ch. 16

Group Leader
This series is making me question whether the week’s going by too fast or too slowly.

My head-canon for this arc

MC: you can call me oppa
Sukjoo: But I’m a guy!
MC: Especially you

ofc it's cliffhanger lol
i really should stop reading this on going

Okay I gotta admit I still didn’t forgive the new guy 100%. But you have to give props to him for protecting the lil sis.

Maybe the SW group will like to hire Ijin as a bodyguard but he will refuse.

i hope after all of this is done she dont try to recruit him into her bullshit because she try to sabotage his relationship with his sister instead of keeping her mouth closed and waiting till they had more facts. like she just came to school and you not even a friend yet ur just an aquaintince. u got there after he fixed her bullying for who knows how long his sisters had been going thru ,but where were you then. stop acting over familiar with someone u just met.i kind of hope he scares her into place because she just mad me agitated by doing that.everything u came up with is speculation you only know he faked Documents of which school he went to
that's all you literally have to go on atm and yet u decide ur gonna tell her that without get all the information.and not only did u try to do something stupid u even got them both caught up in ur mess meaning that u are the one cuasing more harm to them than he is.

Dex-chan lover
I can’t believe that I perfectly predicted the time mc will come...

agree with the other comments, hope ijin refuse any offer to be involved with that nasty group lol

Users who are viewing this thread