Mercenary Enrollment

op mc story that doesnā€™t rely on mc being stupid for plot points

amazing read
9.5/10

Double-page supporter
Not much story but the art is good. It is annoying to see the constant ass kissing for the main character though. Yeah, we get it, heā€™s cool. Enough.

I want/need a brother like him! Lol I love the characters and the artwork for them just donā€™t like the action artwork. Story is great with lots of nice character interaction. A great pick to read.

Good but at the same time bad. The protagonist is cool but it feels like all universe designed just for him. I kinda feel annoying from protagonist. He is too OP.

All of those bitches unknowingly requesting a bloodbath for themself what a fucking moron hahahahahahahaha.
Just wait until government get involved because of some insane fool and shit about to go down in history lmao.

Dex-chan lover
@skurleton1 maybe God of Blackfield or Full Metal Panic. There's not a lot of manga or show that have the premise of "A battle hardened soldier is forced to attend school because their C.O told them so"

Try Jormungand maybe, they both have child soldiers.

Dex-chan lover
This man[hua/hwa(?)]is catharsis by proxy. Although, it seems to be closely mirroring God Of Blackfield. At least in the early stages.

How does this have a 9.1? The writing is ok, but the author has no idea what the hell he's doing when it comes to setting up the fights and the fights themselves. Also the MC gives off black ops super soldier program vibes, rather than that of a child soldier in the Middle East or North Africa. It's not completely terrible, but it in no way deserves a 9.

I mean I get why people are calling this generic and all but isn't it fucking statisfying when the bullies get owned? doesn't it give you that justice boner when the bad people get what they deserve? Look at the end of the chapter, if you are left with that statisfaction, isn't it fine like this?

This kind of bullies getting owned manhwa, Dokgo Series still the top for me. Main is strong but not overpowered unlike this one.

Does anyone have recommendations on reading material similar to this?
Heyo, not sure if you read this, but there is a Chinese manhua with a somewhat similar premise called "The Special Agent With Negative EQ Reincarnated As A Student And Became Popular With The Ladies?!" Aka "The King of the Special Forces".
Contrary to its name there's no harem, the plot goes like this: a grizzled mercenary type MC somehow time travels to the past while also bodysurfing into the body of a loser high schooler who is a classmate of the MC's friend's daughter, whom MC vowed to protect after the eponymous friend died saving the MC's life. The daughter is also being targeted and has died in the original timeline under nebulous circumstances. As such, the MC has to protect her while also navigating highschool life FMP style.

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
Hey mangadex, just wanr ask, where are all the english chapter ??? Thank you
So I dunno what also happened, but my speculations is due to requests of the publishers or authors, chapters were taken down. 3 days ago, Reaper Scans (The scanlator of this series) removed some of the series they are scanlating due to takedown requests, this series being one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread