Mercenary Enrollment

Dex-chan lover
my only problem was the dude never hitting the chick, bookmarked

@KohakuBekunin chill bro I don’t think anything is more annoying for scan teams is asking for chapters, your literally reading free manga online and complaining.

btw there is no romance yet and i don't really see it happening in this manwha, unless they go the he's going to fuck his sister route

personal opinion here but
I think he should've escalated things a little more - tell the congressman that the files are on their way to the press, that witnesses have come forth, he will prosecute as well and his visit was a warriors courtesy to offer him the option of suicide before shame befalls him. But yeah, just send the children overseas and trust the bitch of a mother to just take it - not like Rooftop Swordmaster has already taught us anything else...

@bigbossbernie,
in chapter 10, the congressman's family aka the bully family try to get revenge on the mc, but the mc do a badass move by released the congressman corruption included multiple bully attempt of the bitch, thus end the man whole career.

Dex-chan lover
@KohakuBekunin
i saw chapter 10 in squiggly language. idk if it's middle eastern language. As soon as i see the congressman on his knees and with the boss on the last chapters. I was like damn i need the subs, our mc is so badass

Dex-chan lover
anyone know similary stories like this? I love stories where "powerful" families try to destroy someone who they think is below them but than they get completely destroyed.

gosh Heejin is still trying to act up... broken face please. For all her gang members.

Fed-Kun's army
HOLY SHIT That chapter 10. when THAT happened I couldnt contain myself.

As if Chapter 9 wasn't godly enough, CHAPTER TEN SPEARS THAT HOLINESS RIGHT FUCKING THROUGH MY DEPRAVED HEART!!

Aggregator gang
honestly i believe that the "bully girl" should get beaten way more than her brother, but instead it's her brother that gets the beating. Which annoys me a lot because I don't know if he did anything to MC's sister, but I'm sure that this bitch "bully girl" did a lot of bad to MC's sister so why is it that she didn't got beaten yet? That's stupid honetsly and unreasonable, also she's the reason MC's sister was bullied not her brother that was just "scary". I mean obviously she bullied MC's sister because her brother was "scary" guy, but like I just fucking said it was her taht was bulling MC's sister not her brother, SO WHY, Because she is a fucking girl? Punishment for crime should be equal to both genders, SO WHY? Because it's dumb, it's ok to show us MC's sister being bullied. but it's not OK to see the fucking bully in pain? That's just stupid, but the rest is good. Just this one thing annoyed me a lot. Because it's dumb.

@bvdaf - he's constantly being attacked by guys so he can claim self-defense. He also knows the bully is depending on her brother so he uses him to shut her up permanently; if he's afraid, chances are that he will controll his sister way better than MC ever could.

That was at least until he saw bully beating up his sister and still not giving it a rest after she pretty much caused the downfall of her family. So yes, as the father is a scumbag he did take car of him.
And I guess we will soon learn what happened in the Karaoke booth to bully and her crew - seeing as he's a mercenary, he would also know about torture so your rage might actually be satisfied :)

Users who are viewing this thread