Mercenary Enrollment

I just can't take this seriously when the protagonist keeps beating people up while non-ironically wearing sandals. I know it's a culture thing, but I just can't.

It's been a while since i've been actually engrossed in genuine shaking anger. Can he please choke the life out of that blonde bitch

awww okay abit disappointed from no punching to Heejin, but alas this way also good and satisfying to shut them up firmly~

I assume now we're off to the next arc next episode

Dex-chan lover
Fuuuuck this was so goooood

MC has balls growing out of his spine which is already carrying a truck load of testosterone
First few chapters were so satisfying, can't wait til we get further in

-mc is actually cool in a non-cringe way
-the novel doesn’t try to create problems by overusing bad character traits
-people close to mc aren’t mentally compromised or clinically insane
-the main idea isn’t overused and is original
-doesn’t try to make the mc backstory the no. 1 cause of everything that goes wrong
-mc and sides are actually quite likable as characters
-mc doesn’t have 2000 character relations
9.5/10 doesn’t hit as hard as the true emotional masterpieces but it wasn’t aiming for them anyways, perfect execution on what they were trying to achieve and without cutting corners
i recommend reading unless it’s not your type of manga in the slightest

This has so many positive traits, with only 9 chapters in I had to give it a 10. All around a great read.

@ 4V29LN0n

Code:
It’s better than God of Blackfield. But that’s not saying much.
Yeah, God of Blackfield is not good. It has a stupid idiot MC. Here MCs actions make sense.

I would have liked if that girl was beaten too, then again this chapter was perfect, though he could have beaten her in prev 2 encounters. School/Bar.

Kind of refreshing to see MC doing something instead of "keeping the moral high ground" crap.

Why'd the brother get his ass royally handed to him but the girl gets scot-free? It would've been much better if the bitch actually gets her arm broken and then some, but this way she'll never learn. With their oh-so influential family, it doesn't matter if they'll be transferred since they'll terrorize some poor sap someplace else anyway.

Is it because she's a girl? We're in an era of equality. Equal rights, equal fights.

This is a really good start.
I hope the future would be better or at least the same quality, not like some cliche development where its going downhill after the good start.

@shubh68 Totally agree

Users who are viewing this thread