Mercenary Enrollment

Aaahh yeesssss another satisfying revenge~~~ ohh mamamiiaa I really hope the artist will draw violence to the bitch sister too, not just on the male characters.

Would love to see some snap crackle and pop to Heejin's bones.

so... you see your brother and his gang on the floor so you bully the guys sister ? what is this ? a manga or something ? act like adults.

@ManiacRob in Heejin's case, it's more like a superiority complex. She just cannot stop marking Dayun despite after seeing Ijin's strength. She couldn't care less about her own brother Kim Kisoo, just that she wants to be able to keep bullying Dayun.

Heejin is more like an abusive adult.

Oof, not sure if I want to continue this. The girl beat the shit out of his sister twice and jumped him twice, and he gave them next to no consequences. Just one warning after another lmao. Holier-than-thou all powerful MC

@Hourai42 so you'd rather the MC complicate things by harming the bitch? The males won't complain because it will make them look like wusses and laughing stocks to their fellow delinquents. But the sister will definitely ask her idiot mother to sue the MC if the MC harms her which will, in turn, make his grandpa worry and her younger sister blame herself. Do you prefer the MC to be an idiot?

Hourai42 He beat their motherfucking asses bro. Just wait till Heejin tries some other shit and gets shot in the face =P. And anyway, he can't just beat the shit out of a girl in plain sight. Fighting the brother was the smartest decision to make. Not only will he be seen as a dick for fighting Heejin by all bystanders, he'll also be seen as a woman beater and he'll probably go to jail for assault on 7+ people, including a 2+ women (which will be even worse). Plus Kim Kinsoo or whatever seems like he has privileged parents from how the cops handles the sister's case. Protecting his sister instead at school is admirable to other students and won't be seen as aggressive or as intentional harm by other people since it was a reaction to a situation and not pre-planned.

Anyway, I like the story and I'm looking forward to more. If this gets cancelled, I'll cry. He'll probably mask up and do some stuff in the shadows or call in on his connections to get something handled. If not, fight lol. Just fight.

@ManiacRob starting from chapter 8, it will be weekly (because the scanlations already caught up with the raws)

so next release will probably be either sunday or monday est (raws release on saturday)

I'm dropping this after ch.7. The same plot of his sister getting bullied repeats 3 times in 5 chapters, seriously is it that hard to come up with something else? The story revolves around the sister and MC is just a background character that does nothing but fighting. This feels like a shoujo manga.

Users who are viewing this thread