Mercenary Enrollment

SMH at this point I’m gonna have to pull up google translate and read the Raws myself lol

Incredible. Can't even remember the last time I was this fucking excited. I can't wait for the next chapters.

Updates every Saturday / Sunday, but latest chapters are under a paywall. So until the translators have a designated donor for the raws, it'll take a few or more days for them to come out after release.

weirdly high rated, why did they kidnap the sister, and how did the mc know where the evidence was located and were there no passwords ? or is the mc a talented hacker too ? I also just feel like the entire series is really just wish fulfillment of being a "badass"

I liked this story until the last chapters where the author for no reason added this new girl, hte overused clichè of the rich pretty girl and her family problems.
And surely this rich girl ruin the story of this mc and his normal family/friends.
I don't like this type of clichè

The last time I had a thrill going through my entire body was when I read Solo leveling. IF you are thinking about reading it, go ahead.

The reason the bodyguard can't get the answer that he wants is because he asks the wrong question
"who are you" implies present, and, as the mc says, now he is just his classmate, I'f he asked about who he was maybe he would get another answer

Users who are viewing this thread