Mercenary Enrollment

I love this shit. Simple yet effective. And damn beautiful too. Maybe too simple, I make fun of myself for liking this so much, but like it I do. @HentaiJesus69 please go watch Full Metal Panic.

Action is very badly done, typical manga have no idea why rating is so high when its legit "watch op brother beat up goons" when the action scenes look terrible, have no flow or impact.

honestly, its just really badass, and thats why people like it. but its way too repetitive. for now, prob a 7 or 8/10 just for the badassery 😙

Power Uploader
@Piyush123 Because mangadex doesn't bring us anything. Also other aggregators steal from us, on mangadex we choose to upload or not.

@Reishin there is a rule against putting watermarks on our own work? Never heard of that. We don't have a "buggy" website your internet is just pure garbage.

Fed-Kun's army
@dinqee
I'm fine by the ad system, everyone wants to earn money........ But please improve your website. Their should be a icon to shift between the chapters.
This thing irritates me... If I'm in chapter 38 and wants to go to 19.... Either i have to go down to homepage...... Or have to continuously click down the back toggle.
I hope you improve this.

@dinqee My internet is perfectly fine. The problem is with site and advertisement design itself. On-click ads are cancer and force you to use adblocking plugins even if you don't want to. As for the watermarks, there's a rule to not upload obtrusively watermarked images. In early chapters of this comic for example, your watermark was a lot smaller and more transparent and it wasn't even noticeable while reading, but a few chapters back they got several times larger and less transparent. I'm not sure why you thought it was a good idea to make them bigger and eye-catching, smaller ones did their job before perfectly.

Power Uploader
@Reishin once again, because of aggregators that delete all credits. And for a reader that's reading something for free you've got quite the attitude and complaining.

@Piyush123 You can press home page and choose the chapter you want to view.

@dinqee Just to piss off some petty aggregators, you decided to make the watermarks larger and damage overall quality of chapter releases? Ok. It's quite ironic when you talk about attitude while taking all kinds of feedback as an attack. If you want people to read the bloody comics on your website without blocking every advertisement, the site needs improvements. On-click ads harm both reader and the website owner.

"Reading something for free" ay? Maybe I should've mentioned certain someone profiting off author's original work without permission instead. Honestly I don't care, do whatever you want, but it'd be better for everyone if you fixed some things on the website and gave less fucks about aggregators.

Power Uploader
@Reishin If you don't like it use an adblocker nobody is stopping you. There's 10 watermarks per chapter and they're in a bottom of the picture they aren't even noticeable if you actual read and not nitpick and talk shit.

images

I was skeptical of trying this since it's usually not my genre, but I'm so glad I did (although maybe I shouldn't have started at 12am and read way into the night).
Sometimes the overpowered MC trope is delivered in a way that quickly loses appeal and feels trite, but this author is doing an excellent job so far of balancing action, humor, and emotion.

Thanks to the translation team.

didn’t expect so many others to like this as well. Already in my top 5. Not sure exactly why but this is a really enjoyable read so far

Users who are viewing this thread