Meririrarariri - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
saw that there wasn't a romance tag so I figured the dude wouldn't endgame. Well done oneshot!

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Kinda wish Merrily would call Lara Mom at the end???
But this is fine as well. Thanks for the tl :salute:

And good job Merrily for burning and crushing those souvenirs from...who was it, the oneshot guy? May you now live merrily with your mom

Aggregator gang
If she wants to become calm all the time, just learn from a certain muscle magician and become his disciple or something😆

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
Interesting setting and a satisfying mother-daughter story. Though the future is slightly bleak for them since they haven't resolved the calmness issue, it's certainly less bleak than the future of the hunter who got blown to bits.

It did seem to me that the mangaka stretched it a bit by depicting her slowly reaching for her wand while the guy had the gun pressed against her head the whole time, though. I get that there were some dust clouds nearby which probably obstructed his view of her hand, but it does seem odd he didn't just shoot.

This author is so good at making twisted story, like that death note author. Except this one has the sprinkle of romance in his stories

Users who are viewing this thread