Metal Goddess Soldier - Ch. 113 - Foster Father Smiles a Little

Group Leader
If you're so well-versed in history Mr. Mu Siyun, why not just reference the condemnations of slavery as a "peculiar institution," and what lengths other countries in the past (you mentioned the Sino-Japanese war, slavery was still a recent thing as of then) went to to abolish it?

note for those who might've missed it:
first prof's name was xing wuneng, pun for impotent.

new prof's name, bao juhua, is a pun as well...
depending on how you prefer it,

literally: busted a-hole.

not so nicely: ass-fucked.

Don't forget ugly crooked teeth
88472bb0ef32efa1ca530f90217cf382.png

I think the Daxia's Elders divide their works between the three fleets.

Dex-chan lover
If the elders really had a hand in his recruitment, why send two fleets? It could have killed him. Is it two different factions with slightly different goals?

thanks for the chap allen, keep up the good work and get some rest XD

I wonder if the elders will ever know or care that Mu Siyun is the only (presumably) male angel

Fed-Kun's army
@Miyuki if I understood it right daxia elders are not humans but counciousness of people who sacrificed their bodies to gain immortality. They might already know that. It seems like they live inside internet???

@Yamibi
What a way to live. I wonder how they avoid viruses and all those horrible pop ups (⌒▽⌒)

Power Uploader
So... they killed off balding professor, but the author forgot and kept referencing him. His story depends on an asshole professor making stupid commentary, so now, overbite professor! Same character, different body, mistake corrected, story continuity saved!

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe I'm missing Professor sexual Impotence over this Overbite guy

@seekermoc I think when they referenced the professor after his death they were referencing him in the past tense as in. Dont want his ghost to be judging our actions

Users who are viewing this thread