Metal Goddess Soldier - Ch. 144 - Fighting Demons and Angels, Showing Arrogance to the Heavens

Double-page supporter
I'm not against the author trying to paint their country as better than others, but definitively going to skip chapters like this.
They are just so boring to read.

Aggregator gang
lmao look at this CCP propaganda bullshit. I like the characters and the overall story but if there is one thing that I hate in any chinese manga is that they allways have this kinda moments, probably a government obligation that just stinks as dictatorship's nationalism bullshit. There were a lot other moments in this work, but this chapter is just too much.

Aggregator gang
Remember, you are legally allowed, nay, obliged, to laugh at anyone saying positive things about China.

Nice propaganda
Its pure propaganda that's mostly wrong lmao. It's a bit annoying but can be ignored most of the time, but at times like these, the writers lack of understanding of the world really comes into place(one other throw away comment that really hints at this is the African people = naked traditional clothes thing). Not only that, this guy thinks China was/is some kind of meritocratic paradise unlike Europe(?).

As I said, normally this can be ignored but it was the subject of the entire chapter now, so it's just stupid.

Users who are viewing this thread